dating younger guy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

dating younger guy

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 6:25 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gemma
    gemma
    Participant
    December 26, 2017 at 3:41 pm #161026
    dating younger guy

I have just realized that a younger sporty single guy has a crush on me, I am a single mother of 2 and nearly seven years older than him. I don’t have any issue with him as a person, I always perceived him as a very smart, good-looking man , but I still can’t believe this is happening, and I can’t see it working in the long run.
    does anyone have a similar experience or a thought to share?

thanks

melissa3
    melissa3
    Participant
    December 27, 2017 at 5:37 am #161037

I’d just say go for it. Life is too short. I know you have kids to think about but as long as you’re careful not to introduce your kids to him too quickly I think you should go on a few dates to see how it goes. What I’ve learnt through dating is that a guy can be immature 10 years younger than you and 10 years older than you. If a guy likes a girl that much and is ready for a relationship then he will be, in terms of relationship readiness, age is but a number.

marierob29
    marierob29
    Participant
    December 27, 2017 at 10:36 am #161042

I myself dated a guy who was six years younger than me, granted we were both in our 20s, if you both have strong enough feelings then I say give it a go.

Amosli
    Amosli
    Participant
    January 3, 2018 at 5:08 am #161313

it is the love and relationship maore than age or your worry. Take a try and give him a chance. Time would prove whether he loves you or just your face.