dead end road: Im completely mind F**ked

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2019 at 3:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

scorpxoxaqua
    scorpxoxaqua
    Participant
    May 27, 2019 at 12:44 am #201101

A little background: We met a little over a year ago through my mothers boyfriend (one of his best childhood friends). He works the night shift of a full time job, has full custody of a 15 year old with my moms boyfriend’s sister. He has a reputation of not commiting and being a typical bachelor/ asshole. He constantly warns me he is a dead end road and at some point this will end.. Why is he constantly saying this and not just go with the flow? He always hides the women hi brings over, but with me he is totally open to having his son see me there. I typically come over when his son has a sleep over and will see his soon when he come home in the morning while me and his father are conversation over coffee in the kitchen. This morining was different. His son came home early while him and I were still sleeping. his father didnt have any concern of his son walking in the room and seeing me in bed. didnt try to sneak me out at all. and his son did come into the room twice and saw me.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 27, 2019 at 6:22 pm #201139

“He constantly warns me he is a dead end road and at some point this will end.”
    And for some reason YOU refuse to believe him!

It’s like people read the cancer warning on a pack of cigarettes and smoke two packs a day.
    Years later they’re diagnosed with cancer and they’re shocked!

Sounds like you’re going through a “bad boy” phase.
    You could stick such a woman in a room with five men and have four of them drop to their knees extending their heart to her. While the 5th guy sits in a corner sipping a cocktail acting as if she doesn’t exist.
    That will be the guy she wants to get to know!

He’s a mystery, a challenge, someone who will make her (earn) his love and attention.
    She’s got to prove to herself she can make him fall in love.
    There’s nothing like a “bad boy” to make a girl’s heart beat faster.
    Any nice guy she meets she will ignore him or put him in her “friend zone”.

If this guy is screwing other women you should be keeping your options open by dating other guys!
    You need to move on if you want a real relationship.

scorpxoxaqua
    scorpxoxaqua
    Participant
    May 28, 2019 at 8:24 am #201102

continued…
    why is that he wasnt trying to hide me like he does to the rest he sleeps with. He makes sure that no female is seen in the house with him and protects his son form that. He’s constantly telling me hes a dead end road and will hurt me and this will end, but why is he being open with his soon. He sas he’s into me, likes me etc but can also feel the same with someone else. He said he has not been sleeping with anyone else or talking to anyone, but he did tell me last night that he went on an onlnie dating sight and showed me the few he had exhanged messages with. is this an ego thing or what? He also shared that one of his exs is in the middle of a divorce and wanted to hang out and possibly have sex. He htought about it but hadnt decided yet and was kinda hoping the plan the made fell through today bc he wanted the day to himself. ( she eneded up bailing on him)

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 29, 2019 at 2:07 pm #201324

“..he wasnt trying to hide me like he does to the rest he sleeps with.”
    Trust me when I say this is not one of those (the glass is half full) moments!
    Just because you stepped into some shit doesn’t mean someone bought you a dog.

Everyone is entitled to talk themselves into doing whatever they choose.
    Look if you’re fine with being one of his many “booty calls” then go in peace.
    Clearly you’re NOT happy thus the “dead end road” reference.

He wouldn’t care if you left! He’s told you: “at some point this will end”
    From his vantage point he’s got a great deal going with you. No strings sex is fine if it’s all YOU want.
    Not only can he openly tell you about other women he’s screwing he’ll tell you if he’s hooking up with his ex.

However imagine if you had a grown daughter or even a best friend in this situation.
    What advice would you give her (if she had feelings) for a guy screwing other women?
    Would you try to convince her she was “special” because he was being honest with her?
    Most women would rather have their own man than to share a man with other women.
    With 7 Billion people on the planet there isn’t exactly a “man shortage”!

sabthefabk
    sabthefabk
    Participant
    May 30, 2019 at 1:33 am #201349

I don’t think this relationship is worth it unfortunately:( It” just cause you pain down the road.The guy should be ACTIVELY PURSUING you.