Did she break it off with me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Did she break it off with me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    January 1, 2020 at 2:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    October 25, 2018 at 4:00 pm #187920
    Reply To: Did she break it off with me?

fen.. not being arrogant at all. we all deserve somebody (and should ONLY be with somebody) that respects us. we should also only be with people that accept us for us (yes of course if they want to help us be better that’s great, we should all want to be better – BUT – changing us shoudl NOT be a requirement!) nothing arrogant about that.

we’re not here to “serve others”. If there isn’t anything we’re getting out of it- then why are we doing it? Its OUR happiness too, not just theirs.

and yes it’s her loss. it doesn’t feel that way now (she seems okay, you’re hurt) – but at the end of the road and life – you’ll be the one hapy and she won’t be.

do the right thing always and things will turn out fine and you will be able to keep your chin up in the end. hang in there friend.

Cykide
    Cykide
    Participant
    October 26, 2018 at 2:54 pm #187989
    Reply To: Did she break it off with me?

You don’t need her, just forget

miaeb
    miaeb
    Participant
    November 1, 2018 at 5:45 am #188388

To me, it sounds like you’re a great guy and she seems to like you! I’d just copy her energy for a little while, maybe she needs space sometimes, early on in the relationship I think this is okay, if you ever feel like shes backing off you could simply just ask, not in a needy way just in general ‘you okay lately you seen off?’ If she says she’s okay she’s okay, trust me if a girl doesn’t want to talk to you, she won’t
    Hope everything goes well!

pmphustle20
    pmphustle20
    Participant
    November 2, 2018 at 10:38 am #188625

Girl are tricky to keep interested she’s probably still scared about her last relationship and if things don’t work out just cut your losses.

daddyo5571
    daddyo5571
    Participant
    November 5, 2018 at 3:12 pm #188748

Sounds like you should just walk away she seems to be dealing with a lot of relationship issues

1 2