Dm a girl i rarely now

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dm a girl i rarely now

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 9:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nhl26
    nhl26
    Participant
    January 1, 2018 at 3:05 pm #161159
    Dm a girl i rarely now

So me and this girl were in one class together in our first semester. There were a lot of kids in the class and I really didn’t get a chance to talk to her until the last week when we were randomly assigned as partners for a small inclass project. I realized that I liked her but I didnt get any of her contact info. Two weeks ago she followed me on Instagram and I want to ask her out, but I dont know how to go about doing that over instagram. I also think that is kinda weird to do, but she is a commuter and the chances of me seeing her on campus again is slim so this is my only opportunity to talk to her. Would this be weird for me to slide into her DMs? What would i even say without sounding creepy? Thanks

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by nhl26 nhl26.
    January 2, 2018 at 9:20 am #161162

I don’t see a problem with it. Just don’t come on too strong right away. Start off with something friendly and neutral, like, “Hey, how’s it going? Haven’t seen you around campus in a while.” Keep it light at first, gauge her responses. At some point, ask if you can switch to text message. If she agrees, you just got her contact information. If not, at least you know where she stands.

SubwayVQ35
    SubwayVQ35
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 4:38 pm #161277

Go for it