Do I have a chance with this girl?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Do I have a chance with this girl?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2019 at 1:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

666dodik666
    666dodik666
    Participant
    March 20, 2018 at 12:23 pm #167895
    Reply To: Do I have a chance with this girl?

From my experience, you will always want something more from this girl, friendship will not be enough and secretly you will always wish thath you become a couple.

jason8898
    jason8898
    Participant
    March 20, 2018 at 4:14 pm #167940

Yeah, just stay positive and keep patience. Tell her everything you feel and just stay close.

Jayster
    Jayster
    Participant
    March 21, 2018 at 11:33 pm #168081

It sounds like you really like this girl and want more than just friendship. So for your own sake, just ask her again, whether she has had a change of heart or still doesn’t view you in that way, you get closure.

invisibler
    invisibler
    Participant
    March 25, 2018 at 3:46 pm #168345

I think you are currently at the place where she sees you just as a friend. I mean, after that much time have passed, it’s not very likely that she will just out of nowhere start dating you. Also, I think that, after you already got rejected once, it would be akward to ask her out again, and if you do that she will probably think that you are desperate, obsessed tryhard. I know that this may sound a bit harsh, but I think that you shouldn’t focus on her anymore and start looking towards some other girl. I know what you’re thinking now, “But I like her so much.” I know, but it’s not like that. It’s just your brain that makes you think that way. I know because that I how I was thinking about some of the previous girls I wanted to date. The point is that you shouldn’t be so much desperate over one girl. Start building up confidence, start hitting the gym, EMBRACE YOUR INNER ALPHA (but don’t be cocky egocentric).

themancamino
    themancamino
    Participant
    March 25, 2018 at 7:49 pm #168349

The thing is, people change their minds. I’m sure you can think of someone who was interested in you in the past who you weren’t interested in at the time, but would date if given the opportunity now.

That being said, if it’s going to work the second time around, either you or she needs to be different. What I mean by that is either she does have a change of heart, or you have grown in terms of confidence etc, which is going to make her think “hmm, something’s different about him”

Nicky
    Nicky
    Participant
    March 26, 2018 at 3:05 am #168368

think she friendzoned you bro

Ghyph
    Ghyph
    Participant
    March 26, 2018 at 8:55 pm #168555

Go for it. If you get rejected again, you’ll know her true feelings.

1 2