Do you scan the room until you find that your crush is there?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 8:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Crisbola13
    Crisbola13
    Participant
    August 29, 2019 at 5:23 pm #206383

Like, I saw this girl that I already talk casually to and she kept looking at the back multiple times in class, and then she looked at me then stopped looking altogether…I felt like she was looking for me because she asked me the previous time “why do you sit at the back?” Which was an indication that she wanted me to sit a bit closer to her, right? but usually do you girls do this when you like someone? How common is this behavior? Btw the girl I’m talking about is shy in general but chatty in person when we talk.

So basically what did she indicate by that “why do you sit at the back?” Question and how common is girls behavior of scanning the room until they find that someone they like either romantically or platonically is there?

I’m not saying she likes me, far from it, I just want answers from girl’s perspective