Does he like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does he like me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2019 at 9:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jazmineyy
    jazmineyy
    Participant
    June 5, 2019 at 3:44 pm #201648
    Does he like me?

So I have a really complicated situation. A guy I like sat across from me once after a few minutes he tapped me on my arm and when I looked at him he waved. He sits by me quite often and once he sat across from the table and when I looked at him he waved. He also always offers me a ride and will say “are you sure” if I say no. One time he got tape on his hand and said “(my name) I’m stuck. He
    told me once thank you for being awe
    some. He’ll tease me and say “sorry I’m being sassy” however he won’t ask me out: why?

He seemed super interested on Monday. Patted me on my back. Accidentally touching when handing him stuff my hands and apologizing? But today and yesterday he wasn’t really flirty. What gives?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 6, 2019 at 9:56 am #201663

Do YOU like him? Have YOU been flirty with him?
    Is HE always (the one) having to initiate contact?

What indication have YOU given him that YOU are open to going out with him?
    These days if you’re not going to meet someone half way they’ll eventually back off.
    People tend to go where they are celebrated and not tolerated.

Secondly not everyday is going to be a “great day” for anyone.
    He may have just been in a bad mood over something which had nothing to do with you.

Lastly whether you end up being platonic friends or dating you have some say.
    Nothing happens until you (both) say “yes” and agree to move forward one way or another.
    It’s not all on HIM to determine what happens next. It’s your life take the wheel!

You can be the first to greet him with a smile or start a conversation.
    Ask him what he has planned for this summer or whatever?
    Asking a few questions is a way to show some interest.
    If you’re not within talking distance just smile and wave at him.

beehive202
    beehive202
    Participant
    June 6, 2019 at 10:37 pm #201692

It seems like he is flirting with you but seems really shy. How old are you?