does he like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

does he like me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 8:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Soraia
    Soraia
    Participant
    August 6, 2014 at 3:19 pm #58927
    Reply To: does he like me?

If you think he is the One for you, respect his timing. But only if he shows he is really interested. Stabilish a deadline for yourself so you don´t spend your life on promisses.

shadowofico
    shadowofico
    Participant
    August 7, 2014 at 11:15 am #58967

he likes you

CHLOEJAAAA
    CHLOEJAAAA
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 3:05 am #124027

well dear you are not alone.
    we women all suffer the same to get to the wedding podium we go through alot in this era of ours. let alone after the podium to make it work till death do us apart.
    but i have come to realize that life is what you make it . men have become selfish wanting more from us even though they offer little or nothing.
    am married and happy today not because he came to his senses or i finally met the right one but it was because i decided to think out of the box and made him the right one for me.
    ooh yes it was not because of my hard work i put in to do everything he wanted, or changing from who iam into someone else but i added a little spark or irk into our love by using a love spell which made him to stay because i loved him and he loved me but he was not committing i felt like i was loosing him. i mean we had already two kids my life had changed into a mother but his was the same living his life the same. oooh how selfish but its all thanks to this man baba musa

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 1:08 pm #124128

females like the chase and the game just as much as the fellas if not more. just look at the comments on this thread lol.

ok.. so.. do be cautious and do dial it back a bit (i agree with the comments regardless). unfortunately this is a very “specific game plan” put out ther eon many sites and well known to men.. and that is the “get them in bed, but dont’ rush to commit” gameplan. the sex makes the females form that emotional bond that makes them not want to lose it or give it up (b/c if they had sex with somebody. ther emust be a reason). the non-rush to commit while fair and healthy, in this case is a line (especially if he’s more than happy to continue having sex).

if you want to play back and find out.. stop having sex and say “you’re right.. we should slow down. we’re going too fast and i don’t want to ruin our future either.. i agree with you we should slow down.”

if he stays – he’s being true to you
    if suddenly he gets distant and fades – he was playing you for sex.

Ffs14231
    Ffs14231
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 2:15 pm #124133

Just dont hurry up relax and take your time everything wil me okay.

fl95
    fl95
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 7:20 pm #124200

just take each day as it comes you havent been dating very long. enjoy your time together and see where it takes you

goldengrl
    goldengrl
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 11:55 pm #124206

It seems he just being cautions!

goldengrl
    goldengrl
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 11:57 pm #124207

I think its a good thing. He is only wanting to go slow.

Mzing
    Mzing
    Participant
    January 25, 2017 at 1:24 am #124368

Keep yourself busy. Less attention to him

new
    new
    Participant
    January 14, 2018 at 2:55 pm #162411

I would just make it seem like you’re busy for a few days. Then talk to him again but take it easy, if you’ve watched Jane the Virgin do what Jane would want to do (slow and steady)/

1 2