Does he like me or not?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does he like me or not?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 11:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sweetzzz
    sweetzzz
    Participant
    September 27, 2015 at 12:24 am #85995
    Reply To: Does he like me or not?

I think if he said you reminds him as his sister, then the sign is not romantic I guess. Hopefully you will move on soon.

icanpotato
    icanpotato
    Participant
    September 27, 2015 at 7:28 am #86001

It’s an odd thing to tell a girl she reminds him of his sister on a date. It honestly sounds like he has split interests between you and some one else, given the period of time you’ve known each other. Typically when guys are out and about looking for someone to date, they usually have more than one option to choose from. We don’t do that to be mean, we do it so if one fails, another is available.

That said, if a guy is interested he’ll make time to contact. Plain and simple. Keep your hopes up but don’t expect too much.

lolbye000
    lolbye000
    Participant
    September 27, 2015 at 7:49 pm #86016

I think if he seems distant, write him off. I had a friend who that same thing happened to. Matched with someone on tinder, had amazing intellectual conversations for weeks and then after their first date, he slowly withdrew. Find someone new

kayak
    kayak
    Participant
    September 27, 2015 at 10:09 pm #86020

How old are you and how old is he?

chou
    chou
    Participant
    September 27, 2015 at 10:11 pm #86021

theres a girl i work with that reminds me of my sister. and ever since i noticed the similarities i havent seen her as a potential catch anymore. i think it
    depends on how similar you are to his sister. if u look the same physically then i think its safe to say he has lost interest. if its personality based then i think ur still good to go.

yeah and maybe he thinks you dont like him back. ive given up on plenty of girls i didnt believe showed enough interest back. make yourself easier to ask out i guess. give him clear hints. guys are terrible at taking hints.

1 2