Does he still wan to be with me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 2:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

miamia123
    miamia123
    Participant
    May 17, 2018 at 8:05 pm #174500

So I met this guy at work, he approached me first and we started to talk. I was fairly new at the job and we started to talk/date for a couple of weeks. After a while I said that I am a relationship type of girl and he was down with it. We quickly go into a relationship and started to get intimate. Its been 6 months and I feel things are getting weird. He hasn’t been in a relationship in a while (4 or so years) and he isnt the type. He is an introvert and doesnt like PDA (once pushed me away in public) but sometimes we hold hands and get close too..? He doesn’t text me the way he used to and i can see when he is active on social media and he still doesnt respond to a text that he opened. We broke up for like 2 days and he was totally fine about breaking up and when we talked about it he was fine with getting back with me. He spends most of his time in the house and doesnt like when i suggest we go out and so something, seems like he hates doing things with me. What is going on?

saraidk
    saraidk
    Participant
    May 17, 2018 at 10:25 pm #174504

If it feels weird now, it’s only gonna feel weirder later

miamia123
    miamia123
    Participant
    May 18, 2018 at 6:51 pm #174637

Yeah when I got mad at him I deleted him off instagram and when we made up i added him back and he never accepted my request bc he said that he not gonna add me again bc i made the decision to delete him first and i dont get a second chance….but he still follows me and i can see that his followers amount is going up. i know social media isnt something to worry about but it..again its weird. He also says that he wont break up with me, i would be the one to have to do it if i ever get tired of the relationship and again…weird. also he went on vacation with his friend (a girl) and they shared a hotel room but his friend with in the room with them. so 2 beds. idk

Trayalc
    Trayalc
    Participant
    May 18, 2018 at 9:16 pm #174641

I’m not sure if you have tried this or not, but after 6 months of dating I think you’re due for an explanation. Let him know what’s on your mind and you will get to the bottom line then.

anonymousgirl1000
    anonymousgirl1000
    Participant
    May 21, 2018 at 1:08 am #174668

You slept with him too early. You made it too easy for him. You have so much power. You make that man wait. Now there’s really nothing keeping him. He doesn’t want to stay and you can’t make him, so there’s really no sense in talking about it at this point. When a man wants a women, there will be no confusion, no ignoring messages, and absolutely no nonchalance about the relationship. As far as him not taking you out or showing PDA, it’s either one of two things: 1. He can’t be bothered with you at all/He doesn’t care about you, or 2. He has a girlfriend or other girls.

miamia123
    miamia123
    Participant
    May 22, 2018 at 8:46 am #174793

I didn’t sleep with him…we just made out and were touchy feely…but I get it. I shouldn’t feel this way. He also just went out with 2 friends (girls) for drinks and wanted to ask one of his friends to come out. I was at work but ik he wouldn’t ask me to come out. It seems like he needed a wing man. He is my first bf and im 23 and hes 27…..Idk why he would pursue me if we work together. no one knows that we’re dating but one person at work. he openly flirts and gets close to me at work but i kind of push him away and i dont look at him bc i dont want ppl to see use staring at each other. but yeah he doesn’t like me anymore and it hurts. he was my first anything so its a bit rough but ill be ok-ish. also i bet he cheating on me too bc if hes not spending time with me hes spending time with some other chick. i can feel it. i can feel it.

miamia123
    miamia123
    Participant
    May 22, 2018 at 8:46 am #174794

I tried talking to him and he would agree sometimes and he would sometimes laugh bc its funny to him that i get angry…hes a bitch.

miamia123
    miamia123
    Participant
    May 22, 2018 at 8:46 am #174795

I dont know anymore. i do sometimes and sometimes i dont.

Lovely346__
    Lovely346__
    Participant
    May 22, 2018 at 5:40 pm #174957
    Reply To: Does he still wan to be with me?

I would keep my options open if I was you. He doesnt seem to interest, but who knows. I’ve been in that situation and I know how it feels. Give him some space and see if he comes around if not then maybe he isn’t the one.

veronicah
    veronicah
    Participant
    May 22, 2018 at 11:26 pm #174968

Not sure but if he gets angry too easy he probably is not the right guy

Louisa76
    Louisa76
    Participant
    May 23, 2018 at 3:06 am #174973

I would say, he isn’t the right man for you, sounds like he isn’t for any women!

maria_b92
    maria_b92
    Participant
    May 24, 2018 at 9:33 am #175142

probably

miamia123
    miamia123
    Participant
    July 6, 2018 at 8:44 pm #178699

Just an update…

I broke up with him..
    I was in the hospital for 3 days and he only came an saw me for 10 mins on his night shift at work (hes a nurse)…and he didn’t really text me and didnt call me at all…

We talked and I just decided to leave him

I miss him every day but whatever I guess…

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 7, 2018 at 1:58 pm #178700

“…we started to talk/date for a couple of weeks. I said that I am a relationship type of girl and he was down with it.”
    “I feel things are getting weird. He hasn’t been in a relationship in a while (4 or so years)”
    “He is an introvert and doesnt like PDA.”
    “he was totally fine about breaking up and when we talked about it he was fine with getting back with me.
    He spends most of his time in the house and doesnt like when i suggest we go out and so something.”

This is what happens when you rush into an exclusive relationship with someone without finding out if they are your type!
    The whole “I am a relationship type of girl” should be based upon finding a guy who has the traits you want in a man.
    You’re not going to know anyone well enough in 2 weeks to know they’re “relationship material” for (you).

This guy is completely laid back, not emotionally invested in you, and is happy being who he is.

Life is too short to be trying to change water into wine. Move on!