Does it look like I am jealous

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 5:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

angelina192
    angelina192
    Participant
    July 17, 2019 at 10:39 am #203840

Went for a drink with a guy.. He told me he has a partner of 4 years. I kissed him, he invited me back to his. Told him I would not sleep with him and didn’t. In the AM told him it’s a mistake and left. He contacted me a couple of times inviting me to his, I turned him down. Then went on a works do 2 week later. I i drunkenly invited him back to mine and he said he was going home. He contacted me that night and said how close he was to coming home with me and then next day to see how I was. He told me he was dodgy and I agreed said it was “such a shame”. This was 5 weeks ago. No contact between us since.

I have 2 phones, one is work, he knows this but does not have my work number. A week ago, from my work phone whatsapp I sent him a voicmail messag by accident which I deleted. But, profile pic was of me and a guy. I know he seen it.
    Does this look like I sent it to make him jealous despite me turning him down, having no contact with him, if so why?