Does my coworker have feelings for me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 2:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

emily44
    emily44
    Participant
    December 16, 2018 at 7:10 pm #191131

He sometimes stares at my lips with these ‘dreamy eyes’ before I leave as we are saying goodbye
    He mirrors my actions and words more often with me than with others
    He looks over at me from a distance and stares
    He sits next to me during meetings all of the time
    He has slipped up once by saying that I’m attractive, but then quickly fixed it
    He’s told me that I’m his favorite person
    He takes interest in some of the things that I’m interested in, applying them to his life
    He seeks out and mentions to me various similarities that we both have

At the same time, he occasionally mentions his wife and kids.

I’m single, I’m not attracted to him at all. These were just a some of the behaviors that he has expressed that I’ve picked up on.

Duarte
    Duarte
    Participant
    December 17, 2018 at 8:33 am #191142

Dear, if you see all of this attention from him, be sure that he feel something of beauty for you, why you don’t give him one chance even you’re not attracted to him.

BBH
    BBH
    Participant
    December 17, 2018 at 1:14 pm #191185

i would say you shouldn’t give him attention since you are not attracted to him and he is married with kids.

Ralphie1999
    Ralphie1999
    Participant
    December 17, 2018 at 4:34 pm #191219

I don’t think he has feelings for you but he is definitely attracted to you. Ignore it.

Yavin203
    Yavin203
    Participant
    December 17, 2018 at 9:08 pm #191227

This is a tough one but it seems like he finds you attractive but nothing more…. You can ignore it and if it gets to be too much then I would suggest reporting it…

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    December 19, 2018 at 11:46 pm #191451

“Does my coworker have feelings for me?”
    “At the same time, he occasionally mentions his wife and kids.”
    Well he’s never asked you out, overtly flirted with you, or attempted to kiss you.

“I’m single, I’m not attracted to him at all.”
    And yet you’re on a dating forum asking if (he) is attracted you.
    If a woman is not attracted to a guy she could care less if he is attracted her.
    A lot of women would be especially turned off or offended if a (married man) was showing interest in them.
    Some people fantasize about having affairs with co-workers.
    Is it possible YOU actually LIKE the attention?

On some level you have an interest in him or else you wouldn’t be tracking his interest in you.
    Let alone looking for others to weigh in with their opinion of the situation.
    Otherwise you’d be too busy dating and having fun with your friends to be concerned about this.