Does she have a boyfriend???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does she have a boyfriend???

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2019 at 1:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 10, 2017 at 3:48 pm #126515
    Reply To: Does she have a boyfriend???

And again.. as for how to tell if somebody has a bf or not?
    Get to know them. Talk. It will eventually come out.

It becomes moot after the original point.

If he approaches a half-decent amount of women, he will naturally deal with the situation of a woman that wants him but has a boyfriend. He might even find out after sex.

Cross that bridge when it comes. Just start approaching girls.

Sigma
    Sigma
    Participant
    February 11, 2017 at 4:09 am #126564

I understand what you mean… and clearly I forgot to mention this in my last reply, but I am still a virgin and I never even kissed a girl. I already got sick of “letting” it happen to me and hope that “one day” someone will show up. I was taught in life that “if you can’t get something by waiting, you have to grab and snatch what you want by yourself”. I am not good at waiting either. I want for that thing to happen “now”. Any suggestions?

Sigma
    Sigma
    Participant
    February 11, 2017 at 4:17 am #126565

F1end mate, what you said is true! Richiro’s approach with women is not my style at all (not in dating nor in life, too much Disney crap). I am a competitive guy who won most of his battles and challenges not waiting for something to happen but by going and grabbing that thing myself. Nothing came to me in life when I waited for it and it will never come to me like that. I must fight and find a way to win. Your advice with “approaching on the street” is good, the reason I don’t go with that, is because I am a little embarrassed to try something like that on the streets, while anyone else might be watching.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 11, 2017 at 8:05 pm #126575

my comments didn’t say have a hands-off approach.
    my comments were that one’s energies should be focused elsewhere becasue its in THOSE AREAS that will make them want to come to you.

*shakes head*
    rookies at “the game”… always the same mistakes.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 11, 2017 at 8:10 pm #126576

Richiro’s approach with women is not my style at all (not in dating nor in life, too much Disney crap)

And how’s that style working for you? 🙂

The stuff F1end tells ou.. sure.. itll work temporarily, with a certain type of gal…. temporarily. And if that’s what you want it works TERRIFIC for that. but in the end, thats not what we’re all looking for… and if not today.. someday that won’t be all we’re looking for. And then F1end’s stuff won’t help you at all. and you’ll be at ground zero starting over again.

what i’m telling you lasts, is permanent, and works so well you don’t even HAVE to do anything to the girl – they come looking for you. Try that with F1end’s stuff – its not there. F1end cant’ just walk in and get notice. he has to make himself noticed.

So.. keep going with your non-disney self and see how that works for you (i can already tell you bc you came here asking for help)….

good luck 🙂

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 12, 2017 at 1:11 am #126586

Approaching on the street is literally the hardest way to do it. It’s a complete ego-destruction. My attraction for that way comes from being a good-looking guy that always had things come easy.

I want to go through something like this. I want to feel that challenge. I love the freedom and power.

You are a completely unique person too, that needs to find something that is right for you. And anyone that is giving advice for you, rather than themselves would understand that.

Like I said, you need to focus on how to achieve what you want. You need to be a pragmatist.

But the first step is always to approach many different women. Whether that be in clubs, on the street, over the internet, or in meet-up groups, or whatever. That decision comes down to things like lifestyle, and other factors.

If you are a virgin, a relationship should not be your goal. You should have fun, and experience life a little bit first.

Ironically, when you are doing that, the girls will try to lock you down.

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 12, 2017 at 1:56 am #126587

my comments didn’t say have a hands-off approach.
    my comments were that one’s energies should be focused elsewhere becasue its in THOSE AREAS that will make them want to come to you.

*shakes head*
    rookies at “the game”… always the same mistakes.

I’m underwhelmed by what you are saying.

You get a great relationship by having options, and the ability to cultivate them.

I say this as someone that easily has women cooking for me, wearing lingerie, and trying to convince me to be exclusive.

The thought that you can get better with women by avoiding them, and doing over things, is laughable.

A man should always be working on improving in all areas of his life. But dating/managing women is it’s own particular skill entirely.

FarahAbbas
    FarahAbbas
    Participant
    February 12, 2017 at 5:25 am #126590

She could still be talking to you even if she has one. Best is to ask directly…friends do this too…so its probably just you who feels that it will give her the wrong impression. Just casually ask.

Sigma
    Sigma
    Participant
    February 12, 2017 at 12:34 pm #126595

F1end, after you approach a girl, what do you talk, do or build (in feelings) to make her go out with you? Can you offer me a step-by-step description of how you do it, please?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 12, 2017 at 1:18 pm #126599

<I’m underwhelmed by what you are saying.

You get a great relationship by having options, and the ability to cultivate them.

I say this as someone that easily has women cooking for me, wearing lingerie, and trying to convince me to be exclusive.

The thought that you can get better with women by avoiding them, and doing over things, is laughable.

A man should always be working on improving in all areas of his life. But dating/managing women is it’s own particular skill entirely.

that makes 2 of us 🙂
    i know “The Game”.. i used “The Game” for a while. And obviously many men have. The one consistency is they come and go and disappear after making a splash after about a month or two…

anyway.. to each their own.

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 12, 2017 at 10:02 pm #126622

F1end, after you approach a girl, what do you talk, do or build (in feelings) to make her go out with you? Can you offer me a step-by-step description of how you do it, please?

I challenge them. Mess with them the same way that I do with my male friends. MIxed with some compliments about her looks, and finally how I’d like to take her out another time.

Then, I ask for her number. There is nothing “equivocal” about it. I am quite clear about my desire.

I usually initiate a text later that day to establish a phone connection, with a closed message that doesn’t require a response:

“It was nice meeting you today, F1end.”

Often, I’ll pick it up the next day over messaging for a date ASAP.

Basically, I play short-game. There are far too many beautiful women around to allow one to keep me in a holding pattern. I filter for good interest from her end.

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 12, 2017 at 10:08 pm #126623

that makes 2 of us ?
    i know “The Game”.. i used “The Game” for a while. And obviously many men have. The one consistency is they come and go and disappear after making a splash after about a month or two…

anyway.. to each their own.

You have an extremely narrow view of game.

I bet you don’t even think women have any lol.

No such thing as “a player”. Everyone is a player. Everyone is just looking to get their needs met.

When you understand that, you don’t take things personal.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by F1end F1end.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by F1end F1end.
    Thatone12
    Thatone12
    Participant
    February 13, 2017 at 4:07 am #126627

Honestly, you can just ask. Be casual and don’t seem creepy.

nryan97
    nryan97
    Participant
    February 13, 2017 at 9:34 am #126659

Maybe!

Oklahomer52
    Oklahomer52
    Participant
    February 13, 2017 at 2:40 pm #126744

If your asking these questions the relationship is already over

1 2 3