Does she liek me? She's hard to read…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2019 at 8:38 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mxx123
    mxx123
    Participant
    February 25, 2019 at 5:03 am #195482

So I met this girl on a dating app. we hit it off so we eventually met up. We had a great time, I really felt that we connected. I’m in a stage in my life in which I’m talking to many girl, However this one caught my eye for many reasons. One of the reasons is because of her mysterious and idosyntradic vibe that she emits. I really can’t describe it but she has this air of confidence and self awareness but she does lack some self expression and she’s one of those people where she’s hard to read and you don’t always know what she’s feeling/thinking… So the first date was fun we connected. No kissing. The second time she invited me over and I eventually slept over (we didn’t do anything) but we really vibed and we hung out the entire next day and she came to my house that night and she slept over , we then get more physical kiss, sex… The third time I see her which I guess would also constitute as the fourth day seeing her I went over to her house. I sleep over more physicality, no s

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 26, 2019 at 2:59 am #195560

“… her mysterious and idosyntradic vibe that she emits.”
    “she’s one of those people where she’s hard to read and you don’t always know what she’s feeling/thinking”

Generally speaking if you have to “figure out” someone it usually means they are not really “into” you.
    Don’t fall in love with obstacles, challenges, and mysteries. As one popular cereal commercial states: “Tricks are for kids.”
    The “infatuation phase” of a budding new relationship should flow easily as both people are trying to impress each other.

In the meantime keep your options open by dating other women until if or when you and her decide to become a couple.
    For now simply enjoy the time you spend together and avoid seeming desperate or clingy.
    Dating other women helps to keep you from obsessing over one woman too quickly or being too disappointed if it doesn’t work out. Bear in mind 4 dates does not mean you’re in a relationship. She may be dating other guys.

niteowl
    niteowl
    Participant
    March 1, 2019 at 5:37 am #195854

if she let you sleep over and kiss her then she definately did like you at some point, obviously. If i were you i would tell her some of that stuff you said you liked about her. Dont overdo though, for some reason trying too hard is a turn off to women. They call it “thirsty” nowadays. Sometimes you just have to let something go and if its meant to be, she will find her way back to you somehow. Ive never successfully convinced a woman to like me by sending multiple texts or even surprising her with a face to face visit. They will either like you or they wont, and if they do, they wont be a stranger to you, at least not permanently. Good luck.

StrikeEagle15
    StrikeEagle15
    Participant
    March 1, 2019 at 8:44 pm #195936

Sounds to me like she is just playing the field and you are current one of those crops… she’s probably just toying with you. I’d keep looking and moving on if I were you.

Abaco
    Abaco
    Participant
    March 15, 2019 at 5:02 pm #196891

If the two of you kissed and slept over at each others place then she must like you and more importantly trust you to some extent. I agree, you really need to talk to her and tell her some of the things that you told all of us. At the same time I would keep it light to start and if she seams to be going along with what your saying I would get more in depth.

gymshark
    gymshark
    Participant
    March 17, 2019 at 1:38 am #196907

I think she may just be messing around :/

doesntmatter
    doesntmatter
    Participant
    March 17, 2019 at 12:43 pm #196911

Typical passive aggressive smile and nod which follows with “we’re too different for each other”.
    Women that don’t state their intentions and play hot/cold are tire kickers who have no intentions to be with you in the long run. She’s just wasting your time.