Does she like me like that or as a friend?? Help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2019 at 10:39 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

homoalone
    homoalone
    Participant
    June 10, 2019 at 1:48 pm #201792

So, I have a crush on my best friend ( she is into girls, and she’s single) and I’m just needing some advice on telling if she’s likes me back, any advice would be greatly appreciated lol. Here are some of the reasons I think she likes me. First of all, we talk all the time. We are friends so we are in the same friend group, and she talks to me WAY more than she talks to our other friends. We will be on the phone for hours almost everyday lol. She texts and calls first all the time, and so do I, so it’s pretty equal. Second of all, in person I’ve noticed that she always touches my arm, or sometimes my leg, she doesn’t do that with our other friends. Just yesterday we went to a coffee shop, and without asking me she bought me a hot chocolate ( which she knows is my favorite ) and she bought me a piece of pie. We had other friends there that she didn’t buy anything for, just me. She also invited me to go to on vacation with her and her family. There’s more but I’m out of room to type.

homoalone
    homoalone
    Participant
    June 10, 2019 at 1:55 pm #201793

Also, we are both Juniors in high school, idk I just feel like that’s kind of important for advice. Thanks lol

fpson37
    fpson37
    Participant
    June 10, 2019 at 8:05 pm #201822

It’s hard to say exactly, but I think physical contact – touching, etc. is always a good sign.

homoalone
    homoalone
    Participant
    June 12, 2019 at 9:43 am #201901

That’s good to hear! It’s really confusing lol,Thank you!!

Himbatmancx
    Himbatmancx
    Participant
    June 12, 2019 at 12:20 pm #201951

Ah my silly gay friend. This is a classic tale of being a completely oblivious lesbian lmao. Shes totally into you dude!! You should go for it (:

homoalone
    homoalone
    Participant
    June 12, 2019 at 1:39 pm #201959

Haha that makes me so happy!! I’m trying to get enough courage to tell her that I like her, this helped. Thanks for taking time to respond 🙂

jm123098
    jm123098
    Participant
    June 13, 2019 at 3:09 pm #202030

Agree with fpson

chrisgeorge
    chrisgeorge
    Participant
    June 14, 2019 at 2:24 am #202090

Girls always give the sign of interaction all you need is to understand at the right time don’t be late. Like eyes contact while you are talking and smile while you interact, touch, vibes, etc. If you still confuse go and ask her to let her know about your feelings. Otherwise, you regret your whole life don’t be late. Best of Luck

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 14, 2019 at 12:14 pm #202115

It sounds like there may be potential.
    However you didn’t mention whether or not YOU have reciprocated by touching her or buying her hot chocolate.
    In other words is it possible she would be “shocked” to learn you have a crush on her?

If you don’t want just don’t want to come out of the blue and tell her how you feel you should give her some hints.

Show her some special attention/kindness and invite her to engage in activities with you where you spend more time alone.

The more time you spend together the more opportunity there is to figure out if there is a mutual romantic connection.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    July 5, 2019 at 9:10 am #203289
    Reply To: Does she like me like that or as a friend?? Help

Watch my webcam masturbation videos -> bit.ly/30hOXWx