Does she like me, please help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2019 at 11:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Setanta
    Setanta
    Participant
    January 9, 2019 at 9:49 am #192209

I met this girl this week. We are volunteering in Greece, I helped her find accomodation before she got here. First two days we hung out and she shared personal items about her life, her siblings being disabled, how her parents met, her dreams, how her dad working as a kid effected her, her childhood. Also little things like our hands touching as we walked, our legs touching as we went to work in car and she didn’t move it. Grabbing my arm when I nearly fell on ice and when got my balance saying I have you. Seems to smile alot when I’m around, inviting me to things ahead in week. I left my wallet at home in store and she offered to pay for what I want. Sent me a text about a trip today last night and said hope I didn’t wake you and I texted sweet dreams back and she did same. There seems to be something there.

Today is our day off, we said bowling and she invites other volunteers and I asked if I would collect her she said no, just the location please

Don’t know what to think ?

incanada
    incanada
    Participant
    January 9, 2019 at 12:01 pm #192228

FRIENDS. She’s being friendly. If she liked you she’d value time alone more.

devdo
    devdo
    Participant
    January 9, 2019 at 11:51 pm #192280

Females love to play games with guys. Ignore her and see if she tries to connect with you.
    If she does, tell her you are busy.

Setanta
    Setanta
    Participant
    January 10, 2019 at 3:13 am #192306

FRIENDS. She’s being friendly. If she liked you she’d value time alone more.

We spent first two days together alone and talks about doing stuff together, as it turned out it was just me and her at bowling and it was good, maybe she was being friendly to other volunteers and she asked me first if we could invite them, there was touching of my shoulder tonight, signs. We are only here for 3 weeks and maybe she doesn’t want to get involved

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 10, 2019 at 11:12 pm #192417

Maybe she is just a “touchy feely” kind of person. A lot of women in particular are like that.
    There is nothing you stated which indicates SHE has any romantic interest in YOU.

The world has gotten so cold and cruel that people these days believe anyone who is warm and friendly is “into them”.
    Simply enjoy her friendship and if she makes a move on you then welcome her romantically.
    At this point if YOU made a move she most likely would be shocked.
    For all you know she may be looking at you like a brand new “best friend” or sibling!

justinarrog
    justinarrog
    Participant
    January 13, 2019 at 9:05 pm #192492

nah she doesn’t, if she was interested she would call you and/or text you first