Does she want me or not? Im confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 5:00 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Participant
    February 20, 2018 at 5:46 pm #166057

So basically i like a girl that was with my friend a couple of months ago, after he left her and we started texting for a couple of weeks. At a party her friend told me to kiss her and we made out a bit. I think she is funny and pretty but everytime we make plans she wants to bring a friend with herself… i dont know what to do. She even snapps sometimes flirty things.

MissJ
    MissJ
    Participant
    February 20, 2018 at 7:08 pm #166062

Have a conversation with her and go from there. 🙂

Participant
    February 20, 2018 at 7:47 pm #166065

I dont want to do it through text, but in reality i dont get a chance to be tottaly alone with her so idk what to do…

Nsjwd
    Nsjwd
    Participant
    February 21, 2018 at 9:39 am #166103

Maybe she’s not comfortable yet. Give her sometime?

Jesper
    Jesper
    Participant
    February 21, 2018 at 11:20 am #166111

Could it be that she is just anxious?

funnyworld2086
    funnyworld2086
    Participant
    February 21, 2018 at 2:37 pm #166140

Girls are complicated. You may ask her this: ” Do you love me, I want to know”

Penguin_Overlord
    Penguin_Overlord
    Participant
    February 21, 2018 at 11:57 pm #166169

Tell her that you want to know what her feelings are towards you, and that you just want to know so that you and her are on the same page.

If she tells you that it’s complicated or that she doesn’t know how she feels, then give her some time (assuming you want to be with her that is) for her to decide whether or not she likes you.

However, if she tells you that she does like you, then maybe think of where you want it to go from there.

Unless however, she tells you that she would rather just be friends, and she doesn’t like you more than that. In that case, then accept he feelings, and find someone better for you.

All in all, instead of wondering about her mixed messages and spending restless nights about this, just ask her, “How do you feel about me?”