Does she want me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does she want me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 12:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Arch
    Arch
    Participant
    March 21, 2020 at 10:48 pm #231831
    Reply To: Does she want me?

Trust your gut, if you think she likes you then ask her out and see how she would respond. It takes some courage and confidence to but remember if you really want to start something with this girl then you need to take the risk.

Z0rty
    Z0rty
    Participant
    March 22, 2020 at 12:05 pm #231843

It could definitely get a little awkward if it wasn’t a hint after all, but I’d say your chances are quite good.

charliedeenfun
    charliedeenfun
    Participant
    March 23, 2020 at 2:48 am #231853

Hard to tell.

johnrock
    johnrock
    Participant
    March 24, 2020 at 2:43 am #231901

It seems like she wants you…why don’t you ask her out? Cross that line 🙂

Moravian
    Moravian
    Participant
    March 24, 2020 at 3:03 am #231904

Go for it man! It seems she’s definitely into you, but she also might be unsure of her own feelings and wants to test the waters. Go in slow, ask her out lightly for dinner after work and see how it goes. But it sounds promising! Good luck

tephros
    tephros
    Participant
    March 25, 2020 at 4:32 pm #232065

Unless the fortune cookie was a clear reference to something else you’d been talking about, that seems like an obvious hint that she’s at least curious about dating you at worst, and that she really likes you at best. It’s always good to be respectful, but more important in this case given you work together. That said, I think drinks at one of your places would probably be the fastest way to break down inhibitions and see where things stand (don’t get really drunk, just one or two), and one of the only options with everything shut down. The other option, walking in a park, isn’t going to be much different from what you already do with her.

WindyCity
    WindyCity
    Participant
    March 26, 2020 at 4:28 pm #232172

i think she’s interested 🙂

NotFatherXmas
    NotFatherXmas
    Participant
    March 27, 2020 at 9:03 am #232196

Say, “I was thinking about that line…” then make a move such as ask her out.

Luke626
    Luke626
    Participant
    March 29, 2020 at 10:36 pm #232275

That seems to me to be as blatant of a hint a girl can give you without actually asking you out herself.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    March 31, 2020 at 4:43 am #232357

Mate I agree with those telling you that she might be interested, I read her sentence like an invite, so I’d suggest you to consider it in case you’d like to ask her out!

1 2