Does she want to meet me again?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 9:15 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

thaithai
    Participant
    June 11, 2018 at 5:55 pm #176745

So the other day I dated this girl, we had a beer and shortly after we went to her hotel and I stayed the night. (Yes, we slept together)
    I had to leave early the day after, and she was still asleep, so I just left.
    I texted her and thanked her for last night, and then she replied basically saying the same. Then she double texted me and said she hoped my day wasn’t too bad even with just a little sleep. I responded, and hoped her day was fine. Then se wrote “Next time you’ll have to stay!”, and then I answered “Text me when you’re in town again” (She’s from another city). Then she answered “I will :*”

We haven’t talked since, but she followed me on instagram and liked my recent post, as well as an old picture.

Can I relax? Is this a good sign she liked me and will text me? Also; is it weird if I like all of her new instagram posts (she’s very active and posts 3 pics a day)?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 16, 2018 at 1:51 pm #177221

Relax! And by that I mean go on with living your life. Don’t get hung up on her.

Hooking up with someone from out of town rarely turns into anything “special”.
    Just enjoy it for what it was. If she comes back to town or (you) go to her town maybe you will hookup again.
    Ultimately you don’t to try to force anything. She may already be in a relationship for all you know.

Secondly texting and talking are two different things.
    We text people we don’t want to talk to.

These days people give each other too much credit for a line or two of text.
    Having a conversation allows you hear their tonality, gage their enthusiasm, and so on.

Have you ever texted someone and used “lol” but you really weren’t laughing out loud?
    I would also stop “liking” everything she posts on Instagram.
    Not only may it make her feel you’ might be “clingy” but her other friends may notice or suspect something is going on.
    Right now it’s only a one night stand.