Does she want to see me again?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 8:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

newuser212
    newuser212
    Participant
    April 7, 2019 at 9:32 am #198248

Hi, I’d like the community’s opinion if this women likes me. First off, I’m very out of practice with dating. I met this women via a dating app. First date we had fun doing outdoor rec and hugged at the end. Texted the next day and set up a another date. During the second date I stopped the car with the women’s permission to loo look at the view. We made out briefly. Get back in my car and I initiate it again briefly to which she said oh we’re doing this again. I then drive her home. As I’m pulling up to her place she’s already taking off her seatbelt. Then stop and she quickly kisses me on the cheek before quickly getting out. Her taking off her seatbelt while the car was moving and leaving very quickly seemed awkward and I am wondering how to interpret this. She drank a lot of water during the date so maybe she had to pee badly. Maybe it was too much tongue or too soon for her. What do you think? The chemistry was there so I’d like to see her again and am wondering if the feeling is mutual.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by newuser212 newuser212.
    miller74
    miller74
    Participant
    April 7, 2019 at 5:50 pm #198252

Hi mate!.. at the point where she said “oh we’re doing this again”, what was your reply/action?

miller74
    miller74
    Participant
    April 7, 2019 at 6:07 pm #198253

I would say she 100% likes you, no woman would want to kiss you if they didn’t find you attractive in some sort of way.. and as for her leaving the car abruptly? From what you’ve written, it sounds like she was trying to initiate a sense of urgency, like in the movies where the couple rush of to somewhere more quiet to continue with their ‘date’, or perhaps she thought ‘if I get out really quickly, he’ll come inside to see what’s wrong’..women will do everything and anything but tell you what they actually want, especially if what they want is sober sex on the 2nd date. I hope to god that you hopped out of the car to join her in the house, that kiss on the cheek was an invitation for a little more than just kissing, that’s for sure.

carnationrose
    carnationrose
    Participant
    April 9, 2019 at 2:04 am #198374

She definitely wants to see you again.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    April 9, 2019 at 10:33 pm #198413

“..she said oh we’re doing this again.”
    “As I’m pulling up to her place she’s already taking off her seatbelt..”
    “she quickly kisses me on the cheek before quickly getting out..”

My knee jerk reaction to her saying: “oh we’re doing this again” is she’s not “into” YOU.
    If a woman thinks you’re “hot”, is infatuated with you, or desires you she’s not going to make that statement!
    Sounds like an old married couple whereby when the husband wants sex the wife rolls over and says:
    “Knock yourself out!” In other words she sees their love life as being one of the chores she endures.

Nevertheless the kiss on the cheek implies she cared what you thought and may want to go out again.

At this point it’s really too early to tell.
    I suspect you will know better after you’ve spoken with her a couple of more times on the phone.
    I don’t mean having “text exchanges”. I mean vocal conversations where you can hear her tone.
    If there is NO flirtatious banter or laughter on (her) part that’s not a good sign.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    April 9, 2019 at 11:58 pm #198416

She may have been making out with you because she believes that’s what is expected.
    Her goal may be to find a husband and if it means doing certain things she’ll try to comply.
    The “oh we’re doing {this} again” statement doesn’t sound like someone who is “all in” to me.
    It’s more of a “okay, whatever” comment someone would make who was emotionally detached.

The start of a potential (new) relationship is usually filled with a little more excitement/giddiness or enthusiasm.
    If I were you I would keep an eye out for any “nonchalant statements” she makes in future conversations.

In the mean time keep you options open by going out with other women until you see where this is going.
    The last thing you want is someone who simply is (going through the motions) to achieve a relationship/marital goal.
    You deserve to be with someone who is truly attracted to YOU and WANTS to be with YOU.

taz
    taz
    Participant
    April 14, 2019 at 5:33 pm #198632

It always sucks not knowing if they are actually interested. I think dont come across as over agesr mainly

oliveramanda314
    oliveramanda314
    Participant
    April 15, 2019 at 9:40 am #198640

Contact her again, I strongly feel that she is also interested in you. Might be their some reason so let’s clear it out and meet again.

vinsent7
    vinsent7
    Participant
    April 17, 2019 at 8:53 am #198696

for sure,your right

vinsent7
    vinsent7
    Participant
    April 17, 2019 at 9:03 am #198697
    Reply To: Does she want to see me again?

women are unpredictable this days you never can tell about them rather you just need to believe in her cuz if its yours then it gon be yours

Mackgerma66
    Mackgerma66
    Participant
    May 11, 2019 at 5:56 am #200231

She was making out with you that should be proof enough that she wants to see you again.

May 15, 2019 at 2:29 am #200396

I am doing this to make my own question thing but it seems maybe take things a tad but slower try to get to know her ask her about random things what things was she into when she was smaller what she likes about where you live and compliment her on random things especially on things she’s insecure about

GaspingDolphin
    GaspingDolphin
    Participant
    May 16, 2019 at 4:50 am #200478

I’d agree with some other people on here, most women reserve kissing for people that they think they like, most likely they had their own reasons for leaving quickly that had nothing to do with you at all.

SimplyScience
    SimplyScience
    Participant
    May 16, 2019 at 12:44 pm #200537

I agree with most of the posts, she wouldn’t have kissed you at all if she didn’t have a least some interest. Girls can be extremely confusing sometimes but don’t sweat it too much.

Borey
    Borey
    Participant
    May 22, 2019 at 4:04 am #200885

Try not to worry so much, and ur confidence is there so don’t trip

1 2