Hayley MatthewsDatingAdvice.comSeptember 9, 2018 at 12:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:
Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access
What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!
beny19ParticipantMarch 2, 2013 at 4:23 pm #24391
I hate reading large wall of texts, so I’ll just give you fine bullet points.
1. On Sunday, I set off the fire alarm in my dormitory.
2. On Monday, I went to the library and just sat down next to this girl who happened to live one room next to me.
3. She asked if I set off the alarm and that she was worried something happened.
4. I replied to her question and then went off to do my own work. I noticed she started at me for few seconds and asked another question. I again, answered it and went off to do my own thing.
5. The following evening, I FB friend-ed her. She accepted.
7. On Tuesday I had a chance to talk to her in the elevator, from the moment we got on til the moment we left.
8. Then On Wednesday, I decided to knock on her door and ask her to lunch. When I was knocking, I heard someone say “OMG he’s outside” “I’ll get the door”.. she opened the door. I asked her if she could step outside. She went out of her room and closed the door. I then proceeded to ask her to lunch Thursday. She said she was busy for the rest of the week, but after our Spring break, she would be able to get lunch with me. I accepted.
9. That following morning, I saw her in the lobby, she saw me waved and said hi.
Now I know she wasn’t creep out by my bold move on Wednesday, but still not sure if she shows signs of having any kind of interest in me.
Opinions? Thank you.
SimplyLivingParticipantMarch 5, 2013 at 10:49 am #24550
Although it may have seemed “bold” to approach her at her door, I think it was a cute way of showing you’re interested. You didn’t send a mariachi band and light up candles outside her window—THAT would’ve been bold. Besides, you pulled the fire alarm, it’s probably expected that you like surprises….
If you do feel like you freaked her out a bit I say keep the conversation where it’s the most comfortable, whether it’s just texting, messaging, calling, running into her at the cafeteria….You caught her attention but now you have to keep it once she’s back from SB. Invite her to dinner or a fun casual date with friends when she returns and just try to get to know her a little better. I don’t think you’ve done anything wrong, just genuinely try to get to know her and she’ll appreciate the attention!
Top 10 Best Sites
Looking for a dating site you can trust? Search no more.