Does this guy like me or is he just being very nice?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does this guy like me or is he just being very nice?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2019 at 3:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 17, 2019 at 1:11 pm #195075

You’re a teenager.
    Now is the time to focus on school and your dreams for establishing a career.
    Dating should be nothing more than a fun social activity for you.
    You should avoid becoming overly emotionally invested in someone you know very little about.

The problem with being young is there is always “the urgency of now” and you cannot envision your life 5 or 10 years from now. Trust me whatever you think makes for an ideal mate at age 17 is not going to be what you want at age 21, 25, and beyond age 30.

You said your “first love” was at age 12. Trust me no one finds their “soulmate” at age 12 or in their teens in the modern era.
    You have yet to figure out who you are let alone know what you want and need in a mate for life.

Last but not least: If you have to “figure out a guy” it usually means he is not all that “into you”.
    “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

krystalviolin
    krystalviolin
    Participant
    February 25, 2019 at 3:00 pm #195538

So we finally have a date. Next week on Friday in a boat restaurant in that town “between us”.
    I am really looking forward to it. Can you guys give me some first date tips if you have any?

1 2 3