Dont know how to ask out a co worker

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 12:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

theplug
    theplug
    Participant
    March 5, 2020 at 1:58 am #230885

worked together for 6 months

first time we met she had weird bang cut, she looked weird.

second work day she had brand new hairstyle, makeup looking really cute I was like damn okay.

Went to ask cute girl a question about job. she got neverous and responded weirdly.

week or two later had an actually conversation whole time were both smiling and laughing

few months, cus I know not to date co workers (not important job) everytime Ive been walking by her, fixes her hair, takes a quick glance at me, but shes super shy wont talk to me. unless needed or she wants attention.

Now when I walk by her I also fix myself and mirror her and my bodys always facing her instintivly, and when I tried talking to her after figuring her out, now im frozen and have troubles making sense and now im weird and awkward, I never felt anxiety when talking to a girl its weird I usually can ace ez girls.

she stands near me to listen to convos I have with other workers, but will stay out.

theplug
    theplug
    Participant
    March 5, 2020 at 2:02 am #230886

So after I realized like hey were both mirroring each other, were both smiling while talking, we both are neverous asf, shes shy im not,

so I decided to go for a compliment and do a reading, she curled her hair one day and I said I think your hair is really pretty today did you do it for anything special and she was just like thanks and no not really. so that kinda killed the convo considering im to neverous to push unless she adds something small to lead on cus she wont open up and give me ideas what to talk about.

she likes to also tease me and try to one up me at my job but I also like firing back a little bit. Or just let her have her queen moment cus idrc come fight me type stuff lmao.

work makes it harder, since we both cant talk its extra hard, we both sound flirty asf around each other like play fighting talk and probably other workers notice. She wont open up or really give me signs besides natural signs she wont openly say youre looking good today, smell good etc.
    advice?

Bamaboi
    Bamaboi
    Participant
    March 5, 2020 at 3:35 am #230887

Just ask her

datingstudent
    datingstudent
    Participant
    March 5, 2020 at 4:47 am #230889

Wow I have to admit I’m impressed with your reads of her natural behaviour. Its clear to me you’ve done some research on the matter, the curl of the hair and body position reads show that you really do like her.

With that said I feel it weird you don’t explain why you can’t talk at work. Is it a company policy or what?

theplug
    theplug
    Participant
    March 6, 2020 at 6:44 am #230962

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    just office romanace isn’t recommended for dating.

wouldn’t care to much what my job thought let alone if they would care enough to take action.

I just don’t really talk to girls I have crush’s on, I talk to ez girls that I know will say yes no matter what,

but maybe im over thinking idk im stressed lol. definitely need this girl in my life and im to neverous to do anything.

theplug
    theplug
    Participant
    March 6, 2020 at 6:44 am #230963

^^^

Just office romance isn’t recommended, im a cool guy, I would buy her the world and back and treat her the best. So I know their wouldn’t be issues on my part such as cheating and then causing an awkward work tension….

But its so hard “just to talk to her” because I run away from all my crushes, I don’t know how to accept the feelings whether good or bad. I love talking to ez girls I know will say yes, that are super easy to talk to and tons of stuff in common..

this is a opposites attract situation on a crush which most situations I would ignore. But shes super super pretty and the fact shes interested even in the slightest makes me wanna explode so idk.

Im way to overthinking and overstressed and I don’t know how to get her number, ask her out, without directly asking, or being rejected and looking like a werido…

any advice! 🙂

theplug
    theplug
    Participant
    March 6, 2020 at 6:45 am #230966

No policys at work.