Endless 2 years 7 months

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Endless 2 years 7 months

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 5:00 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jjd266
    jjd266
    Participant
    March 1, 2018 at 2:09 pm #166655
    Endless 2 years 7 months

Hello,

I am here to seek honest advice on my current relationship. Unfortunately, I just don’t feel the same emotions I have felt for my current boyfriend since I’ve first met him. Everyday I go to sleep thinking of this horrible feeling. And it just annoys me how that this relationship can’t seem to end so easily. I mean I do know that is a terrible thing to say. But it has just came to the point where I get frustrated that he won’t actually consider taking a break at least. He just simply says, “No, if you are trying to find an excuse to get rid of me it isn’t working.” kind of words and it just makes me feel really sick inside. And this isn’t the first time that I’ve heard these kinds of lines before. I have heard it from my previous boyfriends and I just feel like I am stuck in a relationship that I don’t want to be in. To be honest I do not even know who I am anymore. I am always so exhausted, tired, and sad for no reason. I always just want to go to sleep. Idk what to do.