Ex girlfriends ex best friend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 12:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ThatOneGuyJames
    ThatOneGuyJames
    Participant
    March 26, 2020 at 7:30 am #232083

I will keep this as short as possible as it could be a very long story.

So basically I was dating this girl for a year and in between that time we had a break for about 2 weeks. We all work together, went to a work party and my ex’s best friend at the time and I came back to where we were all staying and just did random fun shit, tackle each other on the oval in sprinklers, just laughing and acting like children. It was the best night of my life. We have identical personalities and it’s amazing. I’m genuinely happy around her all the time. She seems the same way too but after that night we almost had sex but just did other stuff and then decided not to. It’s not awkward anymore but I never lost feelings for her. Sometimes she will touch me randomly without much reason and I just lost in her smile. I don’t know what to do, we’re just good friends now and I don’t want to ruin that but it eats me up every day…

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 27, 2020 at 12:18 pm #232223

Suffering is optional.
    If it’s not worth asking for it’s not worth having.

You’ve really got nothing to lose by finding out where you stand.

In order for (her) to be “the one” (she) would have to see (you) as being “the one”.
    At the very least a “soulmate” is someone who actually wants to be with YOU!

If (she) doesn’t want to be in a relationship with (you) it just means she’s not the right one for you.

In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!
    Either way you’re going to be okay.

Best wishes!