Ex serial cheater wanna change ways

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2020 at 1:38 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

govguy84
    govguy84
    Participant
    February 22, 2020 at 11:33 pm #230307

So i have a good job and car. I’m 35 no kids no wife.
    Divorce. cheated on wife. but got the marriage voided so no alimony or anything.

cheated with a stripper on the wife. then new gf wanted to marry right off the bat. cheated on her a few times, kept getting back togerher to make it work but i acted stupid.

last girlfriend cheated on also.
    now 2020 comes and i want to turn serious but last time i was dating i had a drink thrown on me from a ex girlfriend. so my question is do i need to date outside my area because i’m always looking over my shoulder for my ex’s

any advice will help…. also im 100% serious.

govguy84
    govguy84
    Participant
    February 22, 2020 at 11:34 pm #230308

also last three girlfirends were

m.casa
    m.casa
    Participant
    February 23, 2020 at 10:57 am #230311

Well I’m not sure how big your area actually is and if everyone in town knows you’re an ex serial cheater, if so I would most definitely look outside of your area.
    and it also sounds like there is a little bit of an age gap between you and your ex girlfriends, which is totally fine, but because of that they might be more inclined to get back at you through social media. I would say if you do stay local with you’re dating probably try going to restaurants that you’ve never been to before, or just in general places that you’re previous exs didn’t like.
    But that being said it might be kinda reassuring for your current date to know that some of your exs hate you, it just means that you won’t be getting back together with them, just maybe don’t tell your date that all of your exs hate you that’s a total red flag

mark101
    mark101
    Participant
    March 11, 2020 at 4:43 am #231338

I would not talk about your past to your new girlfriends

anneyyy
    anneyyy
    Participant
    March 12, 2020 at 1:03 am #231402

First of all STOP CHEATING, it’s really rude. If you don’t like someone, break up with them.

Yes try outside your area, if your from a small town. If not then just don’t date your exs friends