Fancy guy….. What to do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Fancy guy….. What to do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    February 2, 2020 at 5:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Pink30
    Pink30
    Participant
    February 14, 2020 at 1:41 pm #229678
    Fancy guy….. What to do?

So i walk past a guy each Monday morning (hes usually pushing his bicycle) when i go to work & i fancy him like mad! I don’t know anything about him…even IF he is single or not. We usually just smile & say hi.
    How can i get talking without looking weird?
    FYI…I’ve never been in a relationship before

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 14, 2020 at 4:24 pm #229694

Just ask him a couple of questions… (Take an interest in people and what they do)

I was just curious what is your daily distance?
    If it is far (act impressed) and ask how long has he being doing it.
    Do you also ride your bike on weekends too?

Note: If he’s interested in YOU he’ll reciprocate by asking you questions as well.
    On the other hand if he only answers your questions and keeps moving he’s probably not interested.
    The only exception might be if he’s young, shy, simply doesn’t know how to build rapport himself.

Most men who are attracted to a girl/woman are {happy} to have a them initiate a conversation!
    The “average guy” doesn’t get hit on or flirted with very much these days.
    Once you’ve shown interest it’s up to him to take the ball and run with it.

alex2020
    alex2020
    Participant
    February 15, 2020 at 5:57 am #229698

just go tell him 😀

mycraycrayfriend
    mycraycrayfriend
    Participant
    February 16, 2020 at 4:36 pm #229719

just talk to him guys are simple

Pink30
    Pink30
    Participant
    February 17, 2020 at 1:28 pm #229800

Thank you everyone!
    I’d say he’s a fair bit older than me. Could even be married I have no idea. Can’t work out how I could talk to me without being mega embarrassed if he’s not interested. I only work part time so walk past him once a week so it’s not an everyday thing!
    We both smile & say Hi. He works in a garage.. . .. It could be nothing but the last time I was in there I caught him looking at me & once our eyes met he looked away. He does seem shy also.. . ..

AdroDaBest
    AdroDaBest
    Participant
    February 19, 2020 at 7:28 pm #229998

If skyness is a problem, then maybe start by asking for directions or the time even if you don’t need to know, then proceed to ask something more personal to get a conversation rolling and be sure by the end you have exchanged contact details. Either then or later arrange to meet up somewhere like coffee or ballroom dancing.

unmissable2
    unmissable2
    Participant
    February 22, 2020 at 2:49 am #230299

Just have a chat to him. Start with “Hi, notice walk past every morning. Where do you work? I’m … by the way.”

Chad
    Chad
    Participant
    February 24, 2020 at 8:11 am #230301

Think of an open question to ask him next time you see him. Listen to his answer and let it give you information such that you can ask more questions and carry on a bit of a conversation. After a few minutes of that, say ‘it’s been cool chatting with you, do you happen to have a phone number or, are you on social media.’ It’s likely he will oblige since you’ve seen each other around a few times but, if not, at least now you know !

sgms2287
    sgms2287
    Participant
    February 25, 2020 at 3:55 pm #230456

Just ask him out for a drink. Be like, I’ve seen you around a few times and I’d really like to grab a drink and get to know each other. Easily said than done obviously but what do you have to lose?

sdmsk
    sdmsk
    Participant
    February 25, 2020 at 5:03 pm #230465

Say hi to him. Start conversation and have fun.

MistressEstella
    MistressEstella
    Participant
    February 25, 2020 at 11:00 pm #230472
    Reply To: Fancy guy….. What to do?

have fun everyone