Feel unsafe with a virgin

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 1:06 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ivywave
    Ivywave
    Participant
    March 9, 2018 at 4:39 am #167083

I m dating a male , we both in 30s but I just know he is still a virgin, I v had a previous relationship who was virgin too, my ex was addicted to sex, all he knew and wanted was so much sex all the time, and it exhausted me…..
    I m scared that I met a virgin again.
    will a man be able to direct his sex energy to a right direction?
    I hear usually a man need to be able to understand sex after he dated a lot women, so the first woman for him usually ended up just a teacher , will not last long will not able to make a successful relationship.

Is that so?
    r there any examples for a virgin to make successful relationship nowadays?
    I know in old times our grand parents r able.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    March 9, 2018 at 4:05 pm #167151

first of all.. “virgIn” and “sex addict” have nothing to do with each other. so you need to take it one at a time.

1. will a man be able to direct his sexual energy in the right direction? every man is differnt. part of your job is to figure that out before byou’re in the situation. does he seem obssessed with sex? is he “looking forward” too much to the sex specifically?

2. men and their first sexual partner. Yes it is true men are pretty clueless about sex right off the bat and will need some help and may not know they’re way around.. that is a fact with ANY virgin (not just males)

3. examples of virgin men successful in relationships? yes.. plenty. but that does not matter because those examples are NOT about the man you’re talkinga bout. th only question improtant is .. is the MAN you are talking about relaitonship material or ready. that’s your job to find out and figure out.

Ivywave
    Ivywave
    Participant
    March 9, 2018 at 9:15 pm #167163

1.. does he seem obssessed with sex? is he “looking forward” too much to the sex specifically

3. th only question improtant is .. is the MAN you are talking about relaitonship material or ready. that’s your job to find out and figure out..quote]

Thank u very much,
    from your words,,i feel what I need to know is, he is ready for LOVE or not?
    he is still obsessed with sex or he is growing forward into LOVE…..

If I need to know about these, then I feel it applies to all the men/women, doesn’t matter he is a virgin or not virgin. ?

Rob Black
    Rob Black
    Participant
    March 12, 2018 at 6:42 pm #167244

I wouldn’t worry. If it doesn’t work out then move on. After he’s slept with you once he’ll get the hang of it – he might be amazing…