feelings

DATING ADVICE FORUM

feelings

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2019 at 10:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MG
    MG
    Participant
    August 18, 2018 at 10:00 pm #181895
    Reply To: feelings

I just found this website and got to reading your post with interest and saw how old this post was. Curious what’s the status of the relationship at this point? Still together?

Truthteller
    Truthteller
    Participant
    April 25, 2019 at 10:34 am #199064

You are playing yourself because you care about him. He just uses you to fill in empty times between much more important issues to him. You are a plaything that he enjoys because you are helping him.

SilverEagle907
    SilverEagle907
    Participant
    May 20, 2019 at 8:10 pm #200792

Feelings, you don’t have to ask any direct questions like, “Are you sleeping with another woman?” Wait until Wednesday night and pop this one for Saturday night, “Name, I am sorry it is such short notice, but my “fill in the blank” just gave me two tickets to “fill in the other blank.” When “X” gave me these I thought of you. Are you available for Saturday night?” It is called “The Short Notice Hook.” You say that you only see each other every two weeks. Who asks? Are you a rare treat or are you being managed? A serious man has a mountain of responsibilities. Serious men just don’t have time to play the part of the gigolo. Serious, single men are more often than not alone at night because they never know when their work will end, and work is not a dating app. Throw a series of short notice hooks and you decide just how available he really is. Serious, honest men give spontaneous honest answers.

1 2