First Impression

DATING ADVICE FORUM

First Impression

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    January 1, 2019 at 10:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cashxo
    cashxo
    Participant
    January 7, 2019 at 12:30 am #191991
    First Impression

I’ve seen this girl at my school for about 3 years now. Going into my senior year at high school and I really like her. She is really good looking and I want to try and start a thing with her. I never really talked to her because I get really anxious taking to people I like. She is friends with a lot of my friends and my one friend wants to have me and her both over to try and get to know each other. I was going to wait until summer break to hang out with her or even talk to her, but I think it is far too long to wait. I’m confused on what I should do. My friends are going to have me and her at the same place and we are going to hang out, but i don’t know how to approach the situation. He also told me that she is kinda flirty so I don’t know how I’m going to really tell if she likes me. I find myself always talking about her to my friends and I really only care about her in this type of way. Any tips?

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by cashxo cashxo.
    Mash2019
    Mash2019
    Participant
    January 7, 2019 at 6:24 pm #192102

Just don’t be me and fuck it up and you should be fine

incanada
    incanada
    Participant
    January 7, 2019 at 9:25 pm #192107

LESS PRESSURE.
    Just go hang out with her. It’s not a movie, I promise she won’t jump you, nor want to marry you in one night. Build a foundation my friend, one that is fun, not full of anxiety.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 8, 2019 at 3:17 pm #192159

Relax!
    Go to your friend’s gathering and chat with her.
    Who knows it may turn out after spending some time with her that you actually do not like her.
    On the other hand you may hit off and end up asking her to go see a movie or something.
    Either way it’s not as if someone is asking you to decide on whether to cut the “red wire” or the “blue wire”.
    Life will go on no matter what happens.

Best wishes!

Setanta
    Setanta
    Participant
    January 9, 2019 at 8:01 am #192208

Build a foundation

Asklepios
    Asklepios
    Participant
    January 9, 2019 at 12:06 pm #192230

Yeha definitly approach her and get to know her better

Bighomie
    Bighomie
    Participant
    January 12, 2019 at 9:56 pm #192476

Drink up some booze, it helps me with anxiety and turn offs all alarms in my brain
    And when it comes to the moment of doing the thing you need to do it will help you, it’s like putting yourself on auto-pilot.
    Now, dont drink too much, just enough to feel the buzz and thats it. This is ofcourse not a permanent solution.
    With the time going you should try to drink less and less and start to get more free infront of people you like generally.

KT1987
    KT1987
    Participant
    January 13, 2019 at 10:27 pm #192495

Rejection sucks. But the only way to get over this crush is to find out if she likes you! Try starting a conversation with her. See where it goes! If she blows you off then you’ll know it’s worth wasting your time!