First time

DATING ADVICE FORUM

First time

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 2:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Bighomie
    Bighomie
    Participant
    January 12, 2019 at 10:17 pm #192478
    First time

So there is this girl.. (so cliche) that I met throught online game we played together and after a few months of chatting/flirting we’ve decided to meet up for the first time.I have some buisness in the town she lives. She is 22. I am 18. Although that is not noticable (im significantly heigher, bigger, she looks younger etc) i’m not so sure what should I talk about with her. I mean, flirting through texts is one thing and oh God I’m good at it but my real game too weak. And Im pretty sure we talked pretty much every topic in these few months. I really like her or so I wouldnt write this at all and Im concerned about not working out at all.
    We’ve sent a lot pictures through these few months to each other of ourselves but hell I look uglier in person (have some acne scars I tried to hide)how the heck should I tell her this or I should just bomb her right when we see each other.
    Im seeing here in like two days.
    Dont even know where to take her since idk that town

BJP1991
    BJP1991
    Participant
    January 14, 2019 at 10:19 am #192526

Be true and confident to yourself. If she has seen photos of you before, then she might already be aware.

Whatever you do, do not bring it up to her when you see her. That will be an indicator to her that you might be a little self-conscious about it too.

Also, get in the gym and start lifting weights on a regular basis – it will help clear up acne. Also avoid touching your face at all costs – this only spreads bacteria, which causes more clogged pores.

Best of luck dude!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 15, 2019 at 2:45 am #192589

Before you meet her you can let her know your acne recently flared up.
    In the mean time you can use some products which will hopefully clear that up.
    Your main problem however is a lack of self confidence and that is common for an 18 year old.
    Most likely you don’t have very much dating experience to begin with.
    You also are probably not legally old enough to purchase/consume alcohol.
    Therefore you most likely are not going to be taking her to any nightclub or bars.

Since you met gaming you might see if there are game themed restaurants in her town.
    Places like Dave & Busters or The Main Event are popping up everywhere these days.
    You can simply do a Google search of things to do in …..(whatever town) she lives in.
    Also don’t be afraid to ask her what she enjoys doing in her town. She can show you around.
    After all in many ways you will be HER guest because you’re visiting even if you pay for the date.

Relax and have fun.
    In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!

metienka
    metienka
    Participant
    January 15, 2019 at 12:28 pm #192617

Just be more confident.. acne scars are far more common in men then women i think they are quite used to it so be cool, lets agree on palce and go for it