First time dating

DATING ADVICE FORUM

First time dating

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 8:50 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

msna
    msna
    Participant
    July 25, 2019 at 7:50 pm #204347
    First time dating

So I never dated before until I met this guy online and we started to date about two months, I really wanted to know is it normal for a guy not call you or text you for few hours? Is it normal that he only response to some message and not all?

overratedfeelings
    overratedfeelings
    Participant
    July 27, 2019 at 8:33 pm #204418

You can’t expect someone to not text/call you every hour or so. They might be busy with work or something. IMO I think it depends on what you said to him for him to skip some messages, like maybe he didn’t know what to reply. But if you guys are in a relationship, the key to maintaining that is to communicate. You should totally bring this up to him, maybe it’ll clear out your curiosity.

chrishen
    chrishen
    Participant
    July 31, 2019 at 1:46 pm #204648

Does he have a job? School? Then it’s definitely normal. And it also depends on what he is and isn’t responding to. Do you have an example?

Mila_Levi
    Mila_Levi
    Participant
    September 3, 2019 at 2:11 pm #206493

He might be busy…and your perseverance can only push him away

maxichaza
    maxichaza
    Participant
    September 5, 2019 at 4:58 pm #206578

Yeah although it can be frustrating it’s totally normal you just need to learn to be patient. If he’s interested and it’s meant to be it will work out.