Follow-up text after second date?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    February 2, 2019 at 2:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

salt.flow
    salt.flow
    Participant
    February 10, 2019 at 10:24 pm #194612

I (21/F) have had two dates with this guy (21/M), both of them went pretty well and I can tell the attraction is mutual. Goodlooking extrovert and very bubbly, but I’ve noticed he occasionally gets shy around me. Totally fine, I think its cute.

Its been almost two days since we had our second date. Pretty casual, we had plans to go out but ended up staying in since he didn’t feel the best. We still had a good time but I know he felt bad about not being able to go out. Great convo, chemistry, kissing and cuddling, and so on.

He’s usually the one to message first but he hasn’t sent anything yet. Note: I have no problem initiating but he’s just always beaten me to it before. I know he has something going on today plus I’m wondering if he’s feeling bad/embarrased. He kept apologizing about ‘disapointing’ me but I felt like I reassured him.

I have no idea what follow up text to send and I just know I’m overthinking it.

ineedsomuchhelp
    ineedsomuchhelp
    Participant
    February 12, 2019 at 7:08 pm #194849

wow
    just don’t overthink it

hiolu
    hiolu
    Participant
    February 12, 2019 at 10:18 pm #194852

hey it was funny haning out with you we should hang out again