Found My 10/10 – has a boyfriend :-(

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 11:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AwareNess
    AwareNess
    Participant
    April 30, 2018 at 3:18 am #171818

I’ve been doing a lot of dating in my days. I’d say I’m up to 120+ dates. It’s a personal interest of mine. The only problem is that I date so many so I have a hard time committing. I am an attractive guy, I’m not gonna lie, and I sense this right away from girls, even girls with boyfriends.

I have really high standards, but now lately I’ve found my dream girl. This is a girl who makes ME nervous. She is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen and her personality is 10/10. A female friend (who liked me) of mine introduced me to her (her friend). I could sense this girl’s attraction right away.
    I asked her out and she said Yes. We talked and have many things in common. I then asked her out 3 weeks later and she said I can come to her photo studio. I then kind of forgot about it, and she reminded me. Also I didn’t keep contact with her and she reminded me on the day I was supposed to go there, so she really wanted me to come.
    Once I was there for like 2 hours it felt like 20 minutes…

IvanPeters
    IvanPeters
    Participant
    April 30, 2018 at 9:58 am #171832

I’m curious. What is the problem? Besides the obvious boyfriend fact.

She is into you, even said yes to a date, and she wants to meet you at her studio. Why not just reschedule?