Hayley MatthewsDatingAdvice.comFebruary 2, 2020 at 2:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:
Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access
What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!
GJParticipantJanuary 28, 2019 at 10:06 pm #193654
Okay, this is a good sign. However just try to relax and take small steps. Build on each successful connection. Consider the following
1. We know that London’s vacation was approved and she can meet up with you in Scotland.
2. We know through a third party that she expressed that she was attracted to you a year ago..
3. We know that she replied to you by text which was London’s way of connecting to you and giving you her phone number.
WHAT WE DON’T KNOW
1. Is London planing to go with another friend or companion and simply looking to connect with you in Scotland? I don’t get that feeling that but we can not assume anything at this time.
2. What going on in London’s feelings, thoughts, or actions? We don’t know if she is with a boy-friend, thinking of breaking up with him, had recently broken off a relationship, is completely free or anything else.
3.We know it took her some time to get back to you. We don’t know why; she could be nervous too.
GJParticipantJanuary 28, 2019 at 10:14 pm #193655
I suggest you consider something I previously shared with you.:
a. Find the opportunity to just say hi and continue to connect with her. You now have her number. Simply say hi and suggest to get together for a cup of coffee or what ever. What would be a good time for you?
b. Do not focus on Scotland, boyfriends or anything other than just getting together. We don’t know what London is feeling. She could have her own anxiety too.
c. Just try to relax and take small steps. Avoid you impulse to talk to much and listen to London. Let her do most of the talking initially. Being a good listener is the best way to help connect to and calm down a situation. This should help you relax.. Have fun and let me know how it is going.
Top 10 Best Sites
Looking for a dating site you can trust? Search no more.