Hayley MatthewsDatingAdvice.comJanuary 1, 2020 at 5:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:
Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access
What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!
franktParticipantJanuary 1, 2020 at 10:49 pm #227093
I have a friend who sold his home 8 months ago. He received a $70,000 check. The list below is everything he has done over the past 8 months.
What should i do with him ?
1. he quit his job
2. he spent the entire $70,000
3. he did not provide a roof over his head
4. he lived in an extended stay hotel
5. he moved into an apartment with a friend
6. he moved out of the apartment because the friend moved out
7. Winter time begins
8. he lived in his car
9. his car needed engine work
10. due to the engine repair i let him stay in my basement
11. the car is repaired
12. he is still in my basement (now for about 1 month)
13. he knows i am not pleased with this situation (he expressed that)
14. he is looking for work
dashingscorpioParticipantJanuary 2, 2020 at 12:26 pm #227180
Life is a (personal) journey!
For the most part our lives are the end result of the choices (we) have made along the way.
Avoid taking on projects or becoming co-dependent.
Give him a target date to move out and stick to it!
Focus on your own life and happiness.
Life is too short to be trying to change water into wine.
Top 10 Best Sites
Looking for a dating site you can trust? Search no more.