Friendzone / Dating

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Friendzone / Dating

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 12:50 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Robansas96
    Robansas96
    Participant
    April 7, 2018 at 8:13 pm #169883
    Friendzone / Dating

Hey! So I started recently texting with this girl, like for now it’s like.. uhh 5days straight somewhat, and since the third night she started sending hearts, kisses and so on. I’m not the best looking tbh, like I rate myself round 6-7/10, she says i’m pretty kinda hot etc.. And i asked her today is she buisy next week, and she said she ain’t, so I mentioned like we should/could meet up, she agreed and I have to decide where and so on. But my question is, she’s just friendly or I have a chance at her? Cause with all the girls like i have ever tried anything and had that type of cute message stuff started to appear in a month or so.. So that’s what’s givin’ me a strange feeling. So I don’t either know if she’s into me, and what/where I should do on the first “date”.

PRW
    PRW
    Participant
    April 8, 2018 at 12:58 pm #169898

Sounds like highschool

Stop all the texting and plan out a date and then “show up”. If she shows up too then that is a plus. If she doesn’t then she is not into you.

Robansas96
    Robansas96
    Participant
    April 8, 2018 at 2:30 pm #169903

Exactly high school, I’m 18 she’s 15. So we’re planning to meet up, but not sure wether I do and not to do certain gests.

Emmaeva
    Emmaeva
    Participant
    April 8, 2018 at 4:52 pm #169904

very well , thank for sharing