Frustrations with dating sites in general

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Frustrations with dating sites in general

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 6:19 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MsFluffyNut
    MsFluffyNut
    Participant
    October 22, 2017 at 2:17 am #153651
    Reply To: Frustrations with dating sites in general

Hi in response to your post. My best advice would be try as many sites as possible. It is said that the pay-per-use dating sites are more likely to have more genuine daters, but I haven’t found this to be the case. I’ve used a lot of the free sites and find a lot of guys who are blatantly looking for hook ups but that’s what you find in the real world. I used to find myself stressing over guys who I seem to vibe with on these sites not responding fast enough, or at all. Now I’ve learned to just relax and enjoy it. Online dating is no substitute for building potential relationships in the real world, but it suits modern lifestyles. Just be honest about what you want and expect, don’t take it too seriously and know when it’s going well and when it’s not. Good luck!

onelonelyangler
    onelonelyangler
    Participant
    October 26, 2017 at 9:13 am #154081

Too disconected from what can actually happen in person. Dump that online shit

hopeful234
    hopeful234
    Participant
    October 27, 2017 at 8:42 am #154273

Dating sites and apps can be very overwhelming.You just have to take the time to sift through all the types that you do not want. There are some good people on there.

megatron23
    megatron23
    Participant
    October 28, 2017 at 2:46 pm #154367

Most websites are a waste, You just gotta approach girls in person

jamjamjam
    jamjamjam
    Participant
    November 3, 2017 at 5:56 pm #155067

I wish everyone could find someone to date in real life… I wish everyone could enjoy the awesome “love at first sight”

1 2