Get back with my EX OR NO..HELP ME!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 9:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LostinLove007
    LostinLove007
    Participant
    June 3, 2018 at 6:31 pm #176010

So my Ex and I broke up in 2016. He Broke Up With Me. Long story short, I live with my mom and I have strict rules and we really couldn’t date he didn’t want me to get in trouble. We had been dating 2 years, we made it work. (Cried got over It) We were the best friend couple more than boyfriend and girlfriend we were good friends. So we started talking a few weeks ago and its like we haven’t lost communication we laugh, we talk, and straight chill. Only thing is one time we were having a rough patch in our relationship and he had phone sex with his ex, I was angry and I forgave him. However, should we reconnect. I am confused. Talking to him again its like I kept a place in my heart for him. Should I throw those feelings out.

We have been talking over a month and he said he still feels love for me

RSTheGuy
    RSTheGuy
    Participant
    June 6, 2018 at 11:22 pm #176421

The only reason you should get back with him is if you love him. If you loved him then, maybe giving him a second chance is a good thing. It’s up to you to judge if he’s changed or not; two years is a long time when you’re young (I assume you’re young) and people mature.

Aka Akuma
    Aka Akuma
    Participant
    June 7, 2018 at 3:21 pm #176503

I typically won’t give advice to women because I am a man and we vastly different, but you have a common question. NO! do not go back to an “ex.” They are ex’s for a reason and these reasons only poison any future that you may have. You may not know the reason, making it even more sinister. Move on and date one of the BILLIONS OF MEN that are out there. The odds of you meeting hundreds of guys who are better suited for you and a long term relationship are astronomically high. Don’t try beat a dead horse relationship. You are not married with children and tied up $$$. So move on to a fresh start with someone who is better.

Firas
    Firas
    Participant
    June 9, 2018 at 3:52 pm #176620

Well my advice would be

Figure out what u want from him

figure out is he true to you
    Dont let the phone sex thing block you from everything

its is all up to u can u handle him or is it enough ?

best wishes for you

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 9, 2018 at 9:39 pm #176624

There are only two reasons why exes should ever consider getting back together.

1. One or both individuals have changed significantly during their time apart.
    2. Circumstances have changed.

You said: “He Broke Up With Me. Long story short, {I live with my mom and I have strict rules and we really couldn’t date {he didn’t want me to get in trouble.}” So what has changed??? Sounds to me as if you get back together (you’re going to be dealing with the same old issues).
    That’s like going to see a movie for the second time and expecting it to have a different ending.