GF and I have been together for one month… But something is wrong.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    February 2, 2020 at 5:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JustARandomDude2940
    JustARandomDude2940
    Participant
    January 31, 2020 at 5:25 pm #228752

So I and this girl have been together for a month now.
    Everything was great until roughly a week ago…
    When we made love for the first time… God, she was looking stunning that day.

After that day, she started getting slowly colder, uninterested and distant… less enthusiastic about us meeting or being together.
    Sometimes if I try to kiss her, she turns her face away… which hurts me.

-She started taking unusually longer to reply my texts, for example, yesterday she disappeared from whatsapp for 4+ hours.
    Later last night she replied it was because it was raining, her phone battery had died and her internet wasn’t working correctly due to the bad weather.
    She was excited to come to my house meet my family for the first time, now she doesn’t even talk about it.

If I go ahead and ask her if something’s wrong, of course she says no. She says all is fine and that I’m worrying too much.

Xgzax
    Xgzax
    Participant
    February 1, 2020 at 12:18 pm #228769

Hey
    Not sure what initially started to make her go cold but maybe you have been acting unconsciously needy or insecure around her? You might have been too enthusiastic or keen – how many messages have you been sending and what was the tone of them? All this can instinctively put a girl off – I think it’s best to try not to contact her for a week or two then get back in touch or wait for her to respond (it’s hard when you’re emotionally invested but try to).. Good luck.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Xgzax Xgzax.
    TrueGUy
    TrueGUy
    Participant
    February 1, 2020 at 2:37 pm #228772

Ok, this is what you have to do. Don’t call her for two weeks, Don’t text her for two weeks. You are all over this poor girl and she is seeing you as anti-challenge, and it appears that you don’t have enough male self-control to refrain from touching and kissing her. These behaviors are extremely unattractive to women, so her attraction level for you is beginning to tank. It may have been at 8.0 out of 10 but is going lower and lower each time you put your paws on her and shower her with kisses.

You’ve got to be more of a challenge, let her chase you for a little bit, and always let her initiate the touching. No more long phone OR text convos, PERIOD. You use those things just to set up dates, ONLY. Also, you’ve got be seen talking to other women. If her attraction level for you hasn’t gone to 0.0, you’ve still got a chance of raising back up to 8.0-9.0.

By the way, Challenge is the male version of being hard to get. Women love this and it drives they crazy.

Good luck

EmeraldT
    EmeraldT
    Participant
    February 2, 2020 at 9:11 pm #228791

Sorry to say, but she may have just lost interest after you slept together. It sucks but it happens where girls have a change of heart after that

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm #228947

“I and this girl have been together for a month now.”
    “Everything was great until roughly a week ago… When we made love for the first time…”
    “After that day, she started getting slowly colder, uninterested and distant…”

Sounds like she was not sexually satisfied or she feels you’re sexually incompatible.
    Generally speaking at {the one month mark} couples are still in the “infatuation phase”.
    They’re talking/laughing for hours on the phone, making plans, and having sex like rabbits.

Deep down you know what the “something” is that’s wrong.
    The fact you can point to the event when things went south says it all.
    Bad or boring sex is a turn off most people.

This is why a lot of people try to wait until there is an emotional investment before having sex.
    They know if there’s “love” they’ll try to “work” on their issues before walking away.
    When there is no love “bad sex” becomes a “one night stand”.

Most people know within 1-3 months if they want something serious with the person they’re dating.
    I suspect if you stopped calling her she probably wouldn’t reach out to you.