Ghosted then he came back. C

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 1:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gigi
    gigi
    Participant
    December 5, 2018 at 8:48 pm #190564

I’ve matched with a guy on a dating app and soon enough we moved to whatsapp. He’s been messaging me constantly and then, all of a sudden, went ghost on me. For a few days I was wondering what was going on but I never texted him, because I didn’t want to lose my dignity by messaging a guy who maybe lost interest. Then a few days later he texted something like “missed me?” with a laughing emoji. I’ve never been this confused before. Wtf? What kind of stupid games are males playing these days? Should I respond? Or send him straight back to hell, where he belongs?

frankt
    frankt
    Participant
    December 6, 2018 at 10:52 am #190593

I would not respond at all. The reason is: missed me with a laughing emoji that you got. When you did not hear from him for a few days, it is possible something happened in his life, but there is no way for you to know that. I would wait and see if he comes back to you with a more mature responsible message. Until then, move on. He will find out that ghosting and silly missed me laughing emoji messages will not get a response.