Girl and communication

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girl and communication

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 1:37 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

haus
    haus
    Participant
    September 9, 2018 at 7:53 pm #183809
    Girl and communication

I have no idea if this is the right sub forum to post this but since I initially met this lady online here it goes. So as previously mentioned I met this girl online. We ended up talking on the phone and then meeting up several times in person. To give some context each time we talk on the phone the conversation usually lasts 2+ hours and the shortest one was maybe an hour or so long. We also met up several times and each meeting went well and lasted few hours. Now the problem is I am always the first one to call her and/or suggest we go out. She always talks when I call her and agrees to go out but she never calls me first. If I don’t text or call her in a week nothing just silence. We both presently have available free time and relatively “light” schedules. I have no idea what is up. Given the amount of time and the fact its been repeated on a few occasions means she is at least somewhat interested or ?? I have no idea how to interpret this behaviour…

tyler
    tyler
    Participant
    September 11, 2018 at 8:53 am #183928

This is just speculation but maybe she just wants a friend to go out with? I knew a girl like this long ago and went through the same situation u r in but I let it go on too long and she lead me to believe we could be something and changed her mind when she discovered I had feelings for her…I was in high school then so I didn’t know crap LOL!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    September 13, 2018 at 6:55 pm #184241

After all these phone conversations and “meeting up {several times}” have you made out with her?
    From what you’ve written it sounds like two “platonic friends” (hanging out).

If you’re not holding hands, kissing, making out, or having sex after all this time you’re probably in the “friend zone’.
    The only way to possibly breakout of it is to be bold enough to attempt to kiss her at the end of your next date.

Some women prefer the (man) be the one to determine if there’s going to be more than friendship.
    If you haven’t discussed it, made a move on her, or shown her any real romantic interest (sending her roses/cards/candy/balloons …etc)
    She may think all you want is friendship.

Last but not least if you both have active online dating profiles there’s a good chance you’re not her only “would be suitor”.
    There’s no such thing as being “exclusive friends”. If it’s not worth asking for it’s not worth having.
    Therefore if you want more than a friendship let her know or show her.