Girl didn’t respond to good night text

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 7:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MC52
    MC52
    Participant
    May 8, 2019 at 7:03 am #200042

So I’ve been dating this girl for a couple weeks and we really have a really good connection. Like really good. We constantly texted each other. Our first date was perfect and we had a good second date but ever since the second date, texting kind of slowed down a bit. She’ll always send me a Snapchat and “good morning” text in the morning but we don’t really have as long conversations anymore. (Note she does still send emojis and kissing emojis once and awhile). She does initiate texts a little but not as much as she used to. Anyway last night I sent her a “good night” text like I always do and she didn’t respond (after I knew for a fact she was up). What is going on? Should I be concerned and should I talk to her about it? What should I do? (Also note, this is her first time really dating someone also)

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by MC52 MC52.
    • This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by MC52 MC52.
    xmetalgirl
    xmetalgirl
    Participant
    May 8, 2019 at 10:05 am #200075

I think you should wait a bit and see if she initiates, or wait a bit…but dont ask about the goodnight thing. Just say like “hey hows your day?” And see how she responds

MC52
    MC52
    Participant
    May 8, 2019 at 12:34 pm #200090

I wanna add she sent a personal snap to me the morning with just a picture of her office at work

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by MC52 MC52.
    dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 8, 2019 at 3:34 pm #200123

“I’ve been dating this girl for a couple weeks..”
    “I sent her a “good night” text like I always do and she didn’t respond .”
    “What is going on? Should I be concerned and should I talk to her about it?”

PLEASE DON’T!!!

You’ve only had 2 dates and you’ve have been talking for just a (couple) of weeks!
    Now is not the time to be rocking the boat with your insecurities and allegations.

Truth be told you’re not even in an “exclusive relationship” yet!
    Until you’ve had “the talk” about being an exclusive couple both of you should keep your options open.

Don’t smother her or come off like a “stalker” saying things like “I know you were up!”
    Slow Your Roll! She’s entitled to respond to texts, emails, or voicemails on her own timeline.
    Laying down “the rules” after {only 2 dates} would be a “red flag” for a lot of people.
    It might cause them to back away. Nobody wants to deal with {possessive drama} shit!

Hang out with some other friends, go out with other girls, or do a hobby. Don’t panic!

okkkorniienko
    okkkorniienko
    Participant
    May 9, 2019 at 7:46 am #200150

That all is busllshit.Dont speak with her for one day.And write hi how are u? U have to play with that way>after that you will understand everything.

SimplyScience
    SimplyScience
    Participant
    May 16, 2019 at 12:49 pm #200538

Just wait a bit and let her come to you.

npeterson
    npeterson
    Participant
    May 28, 2019 at 10:12 pm #201243

Don’t lose any sleep over it man. She’s just holding back on purpose, let the situation grow at its own pace.