Girl emasculated me at the end of our first date..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 5:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

CamiciaNera
    Participant
    December 10, 2017 at 11:53 am #159600

I’m a 19 year old guy. Last night, I went out with a girl and had a good time, we really hit it off and I thought that she might be someone I can consider, until the end. The check came, I put my money in it and then I had to go to the bathroom. I left for three minutes and when I got back she handed me my money and told me that she decided to pay and was waiting for the waiter to bring her card back, and that I “could” leave the tip. I was angry and humiliated, I told her from the start that I’m quite a traditional person, and instead of letting me pay for the meal she emasculated me. She seemed to think that it was cute and funny but I felt castrated and was furious. I told her that I was getting tired, drove her home and when she went to kiss me I turned my head so that she kissed my cheek, and drove away.

Should I tell her that I’m not interested, or give her another chance after telling her that I don’t like how she acted and that I don’t want her to do it again?

Dazza
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 8:48 am #159602

Tbh I think you have over reacted and she wanted to pay because she really enjoyed the date and has interest in you. If you have said anything rude you should probs my apologise and say you over reacted. Be happy she didn’t mind paying