Girl I met says she’s a mess

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 7:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

boomersooner
    boomersooner
    Participant
    July 14, 2019 at 12:35 am #203628

So here is the situation. I work at a coop and for harvest we have part time help that comes in and runs the scales. Well long story short they hired a girl and we hit it off from hour one of meeting her. After getting to know her for a week I find out she’s a lesbian but really isn’t a lesbian ( got into a situation with another girl and got too deep and the rest is history) she broke up with her girlfriend as soon as she started at the coop. Well after a couple of weeks of working with her and talking one night I decided to ask her on a date after she was teasing me why I like her. She said I’m not in the right head place to go on a date and it’s not fair to you if I did. Give me some time to figure things out. I guess what do I do or what does this mean?

boomersooner
    boomersooner
    Participant
    July 14, 2019 at 12:49 am #203629

Guess I should add to this I am a male. And she just got out of a relationship with another girl but says she would someday like to have a heterosexual relationship!

FemaleFriends123
    FemaleFriends123
    Participant
    July 15, 2019 at 8:41 am #203638

I truly believe a person’s gender is fluid. In this day and age, you can love whoever you want to love regardless of gender. Yes, she could’ve have been a lesbian when she was with her girlfriend, but if she shows interest in you. It could be possible. If she needs space because of her break-up, give her that. At the end of the day, when she’s ready to date again, you would know.