Girl started ignoring me…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2019 at 4:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JustARandomGuy
    JustARandomGuy
    Participant
    January 18, 2019 at 12:53 am #192924

I basically messed up badlyI liked this girl and she liked me back we would casually talk and I never got the guts to take it to another level due to fear which also led me to ignoring her sometimes because I was too shy and I was waiting for the “perfect” time and moment’s to talk to her so I can engage in a conversation and eventually get her number. This went on for almost a month….looking back that is a very long time and to make things worse we went on Christmas break which is 3 weeks and I failed to get her number due to fear. Yes I know I’m a little bitch but I learned my lesson the hard way unfortunately. So when we came back I noticed she started looking at different directions when I was around and wanted to leave the conversation (Basically avoiding me). What should I do??? People say to ignore her back but I feel that’s what caused this whole mess and will give her more motivation to ignore me. Should I apologize? Should I ask her out? Does she think I not like her?

SunnyD
    SunnyD
    Participant
    January 20, 2019 at 10:47 pm #193063

No need to apologize to her. After all you guys were not in a relationship. Maybe trying talking to her again casually. See how her winter break was and keep it casual. See if she wants to grab lunch or coffee sometime. If that happens you then can get her number. If she seems to be avoiding, then let it be. I know it sucks but it takes two people to tango. Hang in there man.

January 22, 2019 at 2:29 am #193086

Just talk to her if not you’ll probably regret it later on

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 25, 2019 at 12:55 pm #193425

“I liked this girl and she liked me back…”
    “I never got the guts to take it to another level due to fear which also led me to ignoring her sometimes…”
    (That’s not how people who like each other behave.)

“I noticed she started looking at different directions when I was around and wanted to leave the conversation
    (Basically avoiding me). What should I do???”

You have two options.

1. You can man up and tell her you had a major crush on her and didn’t know the best way to approach her for a date.
    Let her know you still like her and would like to go out. If she shows no interest then so be it. You gave it a shot.
    If she is flattered and warms up to you then you take her out.

2. You can write her off completely and spend the next several months kicking yourself and wondering “what if?”

Never allow the fear of hearing the word “no” keep you from pursuing happiness.
    In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!

Best wishes!

GJ
    GJ
    Participant
    January 26, 2019 at 9:56 am #193490

You sound pretty angry with yourself. that’s not the best place to be when you are trying to connect with someone. I have a few questions for you that will help me provide you with the best feed back:
    1. What is your age and the age of this woman?
    2. Where did you think your relationship was with this woman and what was the next level that you wanted to advance to?
    3..You say you are shy. Shy is a big three letter word that has many meaning that can affect how you function and feel. What were you feeling or what do you tell yourself that stops you from taking this connection with this woman to another level?
    4. You call your self a little bitch. What are you feeling that you relate to yourself in such a harsh way?
    I look forward to reading your response and providing you with feed back.

kingofattraction
    kingofattraction
    Participant
    January 26, 2019 at 10:15 am #193493

she is simply not that into you, start seeing other girls.

GJ
    GJ
    Participant
    February 3, 2019 at 12:07 pm #194057

hello Justarandomguy

Where are you? We are trying to help you.You sound pretty angry with yourself. that’s not the best place to be when you are trying to connect with someone. I have a few questions for you that will help me provide you with the best feed back:
    1. What is your age and the age of this woman?
    2. Where did you think your relationship was with this woman and what was the next level that you wanted to advance to?
    3..You say you are shy. Shy is a big three letter word that has many meaning that can affect how you function and feel. What were you feeling or what do you tell yourself that stops you from taking this connection with this woman to another level?
    4. You call your self a little bitch. What are you feeling that you relate to yourself in such a harsh way?
    I look forward to reading your response and providing you with feed back.

plsdontdoanything
    plsdontdoanything
    Participant
    February 4, 2019 at 1:23 am #194075

ignore me