Girl w/ Boyfriend Showing Interest?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2019 at 10:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

achilles529
    achilles529
    Participant
    August 9, 2019 at 9:34 am #205136

I am good friends with a female coworker. We talk during the day, and at lunchtime we always walk over to the cafeteria together to buy our lunch. Recently we’ve been sitting outside together just talking. At one point a few months ago we went miniature golfing together. During that time she expressed an interest in hiking, and she asked me to go hiking with her the next day. We ended up hiking for almost 7 hours.Two weeks ago she suggested we go out and “do something fun” after work, so we just went for drinks. She then said we should make it a Friday tradition to do stuff together. Last Friday we agreed to get dinner together after work; however, she tells me about an hour beforehand that her boyfriend was upset she was going out and not leaving to see him. She was upset so ultimately we did not go to dinner, but she said I made her feel better, and continues to text and flirt with me (giving me nicknames, calling me ‘special,’ etc).

So – what’s the deal with the boyfriend?