Girl wants to meet after months on V-day

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 1:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cvv369
    cvv369
    Participant
    February 12, 2019 at 4:09 pm #194842

Folks, we have a situation. This girl i went out on a few dates last year has shown interest to meet up to catch up.

Cut to last week, she has shown interest to meet up. She has been keeping a tab on my activities on social media and i have been doing a lot of travelling – photography and road trips and she has noticed. I suggested we meet this weekend but she said she was travelling somewhere. My next suggestion was wednesday and she seemed agreed.The next day however, she asked me if i had any other plans for thursday and if not she preferred meeting on thursday.

I am definitely interested in getting intimate with her. What should i not do?

do i acknowledge the fact that it is valentines day by giving flowers? or would that be reading a bit too much between the lines?

Im super confused the way everything is