Girls into bad boys?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girls into bad boys?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 12:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

user1991
    user1991
    Participant
    March 7, 2018 at 4:07 pm #167002
    Girls into bad boys?

I’m in need of an advice.
    I’m a relatively confident guy but not a cocky guy for sure. At least it’s not in my nature. What’s in my nature as well is that I’m friendly and thoughtful. Having all these traits, always left me in a bad position when it comes to relationships.

However, during the past year and a half I turned up the “cocky guy” attitude and it worked like a charm. I had more than 7 girls through this period. But none of the girls I was with, made me feel something for them. The attitude reached out to the point of going to a girl while having a love bite from another. It was fun but it got boring after awhile.

A few weeks ago I went on a date with a girl that I actually really liked and I just felt I can’t be like how I was. But now I’m worried of being nice. I’m 26 years old. Not too old, not too young. But I’m honestly confused about this matter at the moment and don’t know what to do.

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by user1991 user1991.
    richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    March 8, 2018 at 12:22 pm #167061

Yeah.. so you basically learned exactly what it’s all about and it’s now time to APPLY that knowledge.
    Truth #1: women are attracted to situations where they’re always wanting something more (bad boys are provide that in spades, as does cockiness).
    Truth #2: but you get what you pay for right? Sure it attracts women but it attracts a CERTAIN TYPE of woman with a certain make-up and prsonality (and that is… as you’ve found out – a rather superficial dynamic and fulfillment).

So the truth is in th emiddle. If you want a life partner that fulfills you – you can’t be a bad boy – those types don’t go for those. Yet female innately are attracted to the mysterious and somewhat unreachable – so you STILL have to have that air and provide that to a woman to attrat her (aka you can’t be too giving or nice 100% of the time – you do it enough so she knows its there and attainable, but still has to be attained).

If you can giver her what she desires in this way – jackpot!

dmwked
    dmwked
    Participant
    March 9, 2018 at 10:24 pm #167164

I agree novelty of bad boy wears off fast