going insane over a boy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

going insane over a boy

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 12:36 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

miraculous_ladybug
    miraculous_ladybug
    Participant
    April 18, 2018 at 1:08 am #170928
    going insane over a boy

not officially dating. so we met on tinder, went out and hit it off right away. everything is perfect when we’re together in person. the only problem is he ghosts the hell out of me when texting sometimes. some days we’ll talk all day, some days we don’t talk at all and other times he’ll message me sporadically or stop replying randomly. but whenever we’re in person it’s like everything is perfect. he’s mentioned before that he doesnt know what he’s looking for, but then hes also told me he has feelings for me. usually we only see each other once a week but we went out this past monday, and then he came over for the first time wednesday and was back again sunday. we’d also made plans in advance for the last friday of the month to go to the cinema. however, when he was over sunday, i invited him to come back thursday but he never responded. i don’t know if i should text him, and if so, at what point? next week to remind him about our plans? or should i just not bother? thanks in advance

miraculous_ladybug
    miraculous_ladybug
    Participant
    April 18, 2018 at 1:11 am #170929

CONTINUED: everything is so hot and cold with him, and there’s times i think i should probably just give up but then whenever we’re together in person it’s like i couldn’t ask for anyone better. i don’t want to ruin this by being too clingy or texting too much but im so lost as to if this is worth the pursuit and how i should go about texting him next.

weywey123
    weywey123
    Participant
    April 18, 2018 at 3:03 pm #170992

i had a girlfriend and we also didnt talk for sometimes a day..
    nothing special about that

miraculous_ladybug
    miraculous_ladybug
    Participant
    April 19, 2018 at 8:46 am #170997

thats… not even the point, but thanks ig.

mmonroe123
    mmonroe123
    Participant
    April 21, 2018 at 7:14 pm #171343

I think this is all too common since I’ve experienced somthing similar , first I think you should really evaluate what you want from the relationship , do you want to have fun or get serious overtime etc.. Second he did say he didn’t know what he’s looking for, so that to me is him wanting no strings attached. If it’s bothering you then I think you should express this to him. He can’t read your mind and so this I feel will bring clarity for the both of you.

gbp101
    gbp101
    Participant
    April 22, 2018 at 7:05 pm #171358

I am seeing someone and they are very similar– it is super frustrating, especially when you want to spend time with that person and talk to them etc. It sounds like he is trying to figure it out- if he wants a serious relationship, something casual, or just friends. Only time will tell unfortunately. Try and have those conversations about a potential future in person instead of via text. You will be able to read his responses better if they are in person and really get a feel for what he wants. You should be upfront and honest about what you want with him too though. Don’t push your feelings aside just because he tells you something you might not want to hear. Best of luck.

stargirl
    stargirl
    Participant
    April 26, 2018 at 11:41 am #171704

This is also a very similar situation to myself. If you have been the one who’s been messaging first then let him message you first! Its very hard to not message him as I know the feeling! But, see what happens. He seems interested, but maybe he is unsure of what he wants. If he is giving off signs that he likes you then just let it naturally take its course. Don’t ask any questions such as ‘where is this going’ because this can push him away. Take things slow and see what happens!

Don Hoolio
    Don Hoolio
    Participant
    April 26, 2018 at 4:18 pm #171728

If you want to find out what he is up to, there are a ton of services that can help you find someone on tinder. There is albion-services, swipebuster, and buzzhumble. I’ve used them extensively.